Tour E.D

Ethan's POV

"Hey babe I can't wait till you get back from Australia. 4ou is almost over I can't believe it! You've only got Sydney to go!! I love you see you in a week" I listened to y/n's message just as I was having a sip of apple juice Sydney was already chanting "4ou, 4ou, 4ou!" And we hadn't showed the video yet! I can't believe its the last show Grayson and I have been away on tour for 6 months I decided to ask my sister Cameron and mum if they'd liked to come and they said yes I couldn't bring my dad because he was having treatment for his cancer 😢 I miss him so much its his birthday in 3 weeks were gonna plan something special.

Grayson's POV

I heard Ethan listening to his voicemail again. He's so miserable without y/n here I might fly her out with my grandparents that'd be dope! Maybe..actually fuck it I'm flying her out tomorrow so she can spend a week with us in Aus. She has no idea how beautiful it is here. The video is almost over we are so hype for Sydney.
Confetti guns - ✔
Mics - ✔
Equipment - ✔
Music - ✔
Crazy, beautiful fans - ✔✔

Tora's POV

As they jump on stage and blast the confetti everywhere I grab a piece and put it in my pocket of my jumpsuit. Grayson, my baby, looks gorgeous as always I can tell something is off with Ethan he's not as excited as Gray is to be on stage. Maybe he is not feeling well. They continued the show first they did
Hat of dares
Cake to the face
Showed another video
Q&A
Just as they were answering the 2 last question I stood on my seat and yelled out "Ethan what's wrong? I've noticed you've been looking a little down and that's not like you. You can tell us what's wrong we are your fans we are here for you" then he explained about missing his baby girl and I said "don't worry babe time will fly" and put my hands together in a heart shape

Grayson's POV

A beautiful girl just stood up on her chair and asked E what was wrong and he explained everything about him not waiting to get home to cuddle his girl. How sweet. We weren't expecting that. I also noticed she had a purple wrist band. And they were a way to get backstage only 5 were given out I'm guessing she was lucky. She was like an angel I forgot she sat back down listening to her voice was like listening to bells tinkling in the light breeze in spring. She had long light brown hair in a braid and hazel eyes she was wearing a black jumpsuit which hugged her gorgeous body. She was a shorty maybe 5'7 she was 2 rows away from the stage I don't know why she stood up though. Maybe to get a better view?? Coz she was short?

Tora's POV

Grayson wouldn't stop staring at me and it was kinda funny Ethan was trying to talk to him but he was too busy gawking at me. After about 5 minutes of hazel eyes boring into my skull he snapped out of his daydream and focused "huh? Oh I was just thinking" he smirked at me again. "Gray shes just a crazy fan like everyone else" I heard him say that made me upset and E noticed. "Omg I'm so sorry I didn't mean that I love you pls don't be upset I hate when people cry. Whats your name?" "Tora" I answered "what a beautiful name for a beautiful girl" he smiled I felt a little better "how about you come back stage after the show and I'll make it up to you?" I nearly screamed "oh OK sure you don't have to but thank you"
Ethan's POV

I was a total dick to that poor girl that asked me what was wrong earlier I felt very sorry for her as she was only looking out for me. Gray looked completely smitten with her, staring at her for a long time until I nearly threw water at him. I'll admit she was pretty but I have a girlfriend I can't cheat on y/n I thought as I asked her to come back stage. I'll just buy her pizza and take her back home in our BMW parked out back.

Grayson's POV

I knew shat E was thinking and I didn't like if at a. I got up and said "Tora can u come backstage for a second" she got up and walked backstage I just wanted to slap her big ass and squeeze it in my hands. "What's up Gray?" She asked "I'm sorry about E he's just really miserable and wants to go home but we have another week left to enjoy Australia. Why don't u hang with us for the week?" "Omfg are kidding me I'd love to" she squealed hugging me I spun her around and kissed her forehead..