Chapter 2

Some thoughts are good.. until you hit the bump of reality that I call the real world. My thoughts are a mix of good and not so good. I think a lot.
     "Kalei!! Open up!!"
I hear the loud bang through my head phones and I know exactly who it is.
     "Hold on."  
     "Kalei open up right now"
     "K." I walk to the wooden door and open it.
Standing right there was my "bestfriend" Aka the only person that I really talk too.
     "Finally. I thought I was gonna be out there forever." She flops onto my bed like it's her own. "Ugh. I love your room so much Kalei Fae!"
     "Yeah it's pretty cool." I mess with T a lot just to get to her." Also T stands for Taylin and I guess she's ok.
     "Well Kay are you ready for tonight?"
     My thoughts raced through my head as I thought of what we were doing. So many words... dangerous, stupid, thrilling, dangerous, stupid, thrilling, dangerous, stupid, thrilling. They got faster and faster until I just said, "Fun."
      "What? Kay are you good?"
     "Uh yes I just couldn't think of a word.. that's all."
     "Ok well we should start getting ready for our "big adventure."

Hey guys.. so I hope this was an ok chapter:) not many people are reading yet but I'm hoping for more! So keep reading and I'll keep updating :)