Not the peeps!

"That ride was nice, don't you think?" said Keeley Brewer to her best friend, Nicky. Both exited out of the Ferris Wheel.

But obviously, Keeley knew that Nicky wasn't listening. Instead, Nicky was drooling over the smell of kettle corn and started walking to the booth where they were selling the delicious, warm, fresh made, kettle corn.

Keeley started following Nicky, but facepalmed herself because she had remembered that both had just eaten and now she was going to go get even more food.

"It's just a little snack. Come on, it's the last day of the fair being here. We have to make the most of it, and of course, eat the food they're selling," Nicky commented as if it was a fact, noticing the facepalm Keeley just did.

Keeley looked at Nicky, annoyed by the fact that Nicky was going to get " one snack". More like "lots of snacks".

"You're looking at me like that. Okay, okay, I'll make it up to you. We still have time to do some stuff, please. What do you want?" said Nicky, handing the money to receive the warm, tasty kettle corn.

Keeley was about to tell her she wanted nothing, but little marshmallows caught her attention. Apparently, they were selling peeps and Kelley saw only one bag left, so she thought, "why not?"

"Buy me those peeps and it'll all be okay," Keeley said swiftly.

"Deal," said Nicky giving her a grin.

Keeley grabbed the bag and opened them. She thought they looked fantastic. She ate one and felt like a kid sneaking a cookie out of the cookie jar and eating it.

"I'm going to try a game at a booth. Want to come and watch me fail miserably?" Nicky asked, amused that Keeley was actually eating the peeps.

"I'll catch up. Just let me enjoy these little things," said Keeley, unsure of what drew her into eating these sugary things.

"All right, but hurry," Nicky said, laughing at how Keeley was eating the peeps.

Keeley didn't even realize when Nicky left, but she sure was enjoying the peeps. However, someone suddenly bumped into her and she dropped some on the floor. She thought that was unfortunate, and so she just decided to step on the peeps since she couldn't eat them, but she found out that was a horrible move.

"NOT THE PEEPS!!! WHY?" a muscular guy said, panting and kneeling down in front of the now squished peeps.

"Um?" Keeley hadn't realized that the guy was watching her enjoy her peeps.

"You get the last bag of peeps, eat them in front of my face, you let them fall on the floor, and then, not to mention you step on them. What is wrong with you?" he said, looking like a madman.

"I...uh... I'm sorry?" Keeley said confused by this guy who randomly appeared.

"You should be sorry," the guy said, getting up off the floor, retrieving the peep bag from her grasp. Then, he started eating them in front of Keeley's face.

"Excuse me, I don't know who you are, but those are mine," Keeley told the unknown person, trying to grab her bag of peeps back.

"Come and get them peep killer," the guy told her with a smirk planted on his face.

"My name isn't peep killer. It's Keeley for your information, and give me back those peeps." Keeley mentally smacked herself for giving a complete stranger information about herself.

But at the time, she didn't care. All she wanted were those peeps back. So she tried to retrieve them, but couldn't reach them.

"They're mine now. You're a disgrace to the peeps," the guy said, eating the peeps away.

"Okay Peep person, you owe me some peeps," Keeley said, very angry that he ate all of the peeps that were in the bag.

"You should thank me doll face, I saved the peeps from you," he said very cocky, but only received Keeley's eyes rolling.

Keeley, very annoyed, tried to look for Nicky, but she was no where to be seen, so she decided to start walking, not knowing that Peeps was following her.

"You know, you owe me. If it wasn't for me, you probably would've wasted those peeps," the guy said making Keeley's blood boil with his comment, getting even more angry for casually putting his hand over her shoulder.

"I'm sorry, but who are you into telling me what is good for the peeps?" Keeley asked, removing his hand from her shoulder.

"I... I... I'm the great and powerful Talon at your service, the savior of peeps," said Talon very proud, holding his head high.

Keeley scoffed at his high ego.

"You want-" Talon started, but stopped midway, feeling his phone vibrate, knowing that that was his cue to leave.

"....."

"I got to go. Talk to you later," Talon said to Keeley, winking in the process.

Keeley thought, "Yeah right. He'll talk to me later. I'll probably never see him again."

Out of the corner of Keeley's eye, she saw Nicky coming towards her.

"Where were you? You left me with Mr. Crazy who loves peeps too much," said Keeley, clearly mad at Nicky for not bailing her out.

"Was he at least hot?" asked Nicky, not containing her excitement.

"That's not the point," said Keeley very irritated, hooking her hand into hers.

Keeley then pulled out her phone because it made a ding sound, letting her know she had a message.

You know you look very cute when you're mad, doll face. ;)
- Talon

Keeley freaked out, but yet, she was intrigued. She just smiled at the fact that he somehow got her number.

♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢
A/N- I had a lot of fun doing this. I have never done this and have never entered into anything so this is my first time. I wasn't going to do it but then I was like why not? I hope you guys like it. Peace. Stay cool.

-R.M.