Chapter 1

I own nothing! J.K.Rowling owns everything!

---------------------

They'd arrived, finally, and the five hour drive to The Camelopardalis Hotel near Marazion in Cornwall was well worth it. The luxury hotel was fairly new, only having opened up a year and a half ago, but already it had earned the highest of praises from the severest of critics. This was surprising as it was not part of a big chain brand, and in fact the owner hadn't been heard of before - in the Muggle World, that was. The hotel was located on the beachfront of a secluded cove, 10 minutes drive from Marazion, and it was protected from the wind and got the most stunning views and sunsets. The building itself resembled an old castle, with large gardens (one of which had a pool), and mazes.

Cordelia Granger stepped out of the Tesla Roadster her parents had driven to get there, and dropped her luggage on the closest bellboy whilst her father, Tobias Granger, gave the car keys to the valet.

"Make sure these get to my room." Cordelia commanded.

"Which room would that be, miss?" The bellboy asked.

"I don't know." Cordelia shrugged, flicking her recently dyed dirty-blonde hair over her shoulder. "Just hold them and don't drop them until we find out."

The bellboy huffed in irritation. He'd never been treated like this so far, not even by the owners' family and they were from very very old money, so you'd expect it from them. But he nodded in submission and followed her into the reception. The reception was certainly a sight to see; beautiful stonewalls, gorgeous emerald carpets covering the stone floor, a mezzanine area with two enormous grand staircases curving down from it. The reception desk was located in the oval space between the two flights of stairs, and there were several elegant cream and green sofas around the gigantic room surrounding strategically placed coffee tables.

"Oh darling Cordelia, is that you?" Someone called from the sofas closest to the door, Cordelia and her parents turned towards the voice.

"Grandma Pippa!" Cordelia cried out, as she made her way towards her relative. "How lovely to see you again." She said, kissing her on the cheek. "I can't believe it's been 7 months since we saw you at Christmas."

"Well I'm sure you'll have lots to tell me this weekend. Don't forget to say 'Hello' to your Grandfather." Grandma Pippa smiled at her before turning to Cordelia's mother. "Cecily! I hope all is well."

"Very well, Pippa. I'm feeling very rejuvenated having just got back from a girls week in Italy."

"Spend most of your time in the spa?"

"How did you know?"

"It's the only way to do a girls week." Pippa laughed. "Tobias, my big boy." Pippa gave Tobias a massive hug. "What's your newest venture?"

"Hello Mother, Father." He waved at his father, who hadn't moved from the sofa and was quite invested in the copy of the Daily Telegraph that he was reading. "I've just bought a golf course, which I plan on expanding." Tobias replied proudly. "Mother, do you know what the room and booking situation is?"

"Ah, yes. So we're all booked under Granger, cousins will be sharing rooms although it is a boy/girl split and parents have their own rooms. We're all on the same floor. But your brother, Richard and his wife Jennifer insisted on booking separately."

"How odd." Sophie - Tobias's younger sister - commented, coming up behind them.

"Toby, it's so good to see you."

"Soph!" He turned around and gave his sister a big hug.

"Mother, Father, you're both looking well." She greeted her parents; her father gave an absentminded wave in reply.