AMETHYST GRACE; 'The Code'

in the side------>>> is a drawing I ask my friend to draw, the girl who is wearing a mechanic's clothes is Delaina, the S.W.A.T guy is Quillion, girl with the gun is Aly, The Bad-ass looking blonde that is beside Aly is Marc, the chick with the helmet is Amethyst, the guy holding the cards is Chale and the nerd-looking girl is Nichole.

"You put up walls and paint them all, the shade of grey"

IX AMETHYST GRACE

The not-so calm midday air blew passed me, causing strands of blonde hair to fall astray from my messy bun.

Last thing I remember was pure black, never ending darkness engulfing me. I adjust my eyes and take in my surroundings.

It's hot and sunny, warm breeze is blowing, and leaves rustling. Opposite of Seattle, where its cold, dark, and damp.

Beside where I was standing is a lamppost, still lit up, but doesn't shine brightly, as it does at night. Across the street is a house. It's a nice simple house, with crimson roof, marble walls, and a breezy porch.

Crimson. Crimson. Crimson. I think I'm starting to like the colour, I'm even weighing the odds if I would dye my hair crimson, like Zeon's.

The house looks familiar, like I've already seen it, somewhere. I couldn't say where or when, but I'm pretty sure I've seen it when I was heading to Seattle, the only difference is that half-almost all-of the interior is burned to the ground. It seems Dejavu, if you think about it.

I look at the house, outside the backyard to be specific, there were two people playing catch, one was a boy in his mid-teens, the other girl, around the age of 11 or 12, she seemed familiar, but I can't put a finger on where I have seen her. I assumed they're brother and sister, what with the girl who look like the exact copy of the older boy, in girl version. I watch them intently. One minute had passed, then two, five, ten, who knows how long I've been here watching the two of them play. In my semi-unconscious state, I heard a distant ticking, counting of seconds, I turn my head, left to right, then back again, trying to find the source, but there was no clock around, the other people in the neighbourhood and passers-by, didn't even notice the sound-maybe I'm imagining it.

The older boy went inside the house to grab something-I think, while the girl sat on the grass and strummed the guitar. The ticking still continues, and it fastens its pace, until-

BOOM!

There was an explosion inside the house, I shield my eyes from the little debris flying everywhere, and duck, as do all the passers-by that were walking by. I look around trying to find signs of the little girl and her family-if they had gone out before the explosion-but I only saw a figure of a man hunched down on the girl, a concerned neighbour or person perhaps, I thought, until I heard a strangle scream. The man was nowhere in sight, caught glimpse of what was burning through the thick smoke, half of the interior; burned to the ground.

The girl was sprawled across the lawn, trying to get up on her knees and regain her balance. Out of luck, she lost balance and fell, clutching her left forearm and muffling a sob.

"Mom, Dad!" she tried to yell

I stop in the middle of my terrain of thought, by the moment I felt my skin run cold and went rigid. The familiar stench filled the air, as the warm fluid; so called blood, went gushing from my forehead down to my chin. Panic begins to set in, seeing the pieces of the once unsolved puzzle of memories, sends bile up my throat. I covered my eyes, and repeat in my head that this is just a dream, this'll be over, and I would forget all about this, the burning, the blood, the haunted scream coming from the unfortunate girl, who met the same faith as I have, and the bodies that lay lifeless in the house. When all of a sudden the walls that took me so many years to build, went crumbling down, and my own memories engulf me.