Chapter Tres (3)

Once I pulled up to the house of the party , I Got out Of my parked car. I was excited and hoping to have lots of fun. I opened the door to see everyone yelling surprise, And there was Kia. "Whats this all About?" I questioned She pulled me over to a table with about twenty shots. I have never tried this before. "Try it" Kia said. I took one and before I knew it the party was over and I was passed out on a bed with a guy sleeping next to me. Omg Where am I and Did I... I Thought..No I couldn't have,  I ran downstairs to see kia making food. "Kia where am I" I asked "Welcome to My home" She says. "You had one wild night with my brother Fiona" She giggled "Omg No!" I shouted and ran out,  Got on my car and went home . I parked the car to see my mom on the couch. "Hello Fiona" She said I ran up to my room and Climbed in bed and Just cried. Who Knows what I could have now for all I know, I Could have anything! I thought. I couldn't have.

~The next morning~

I got In my shower and did my female things and Put on sweat pants and a plain tee and went for a walk. I walked for 2 Hours just thinking thats when I came Home and saw my brother and his friends on the couch. My brother went to the kitchen to get food and all I could here is his friends whistling behind me. I Scrolled through my social medias and Just Thought What could happen to me considering what happened with Kias Brother. I was scared!.

************************************************

Hello People, Quick Update and paige If your reading Hiii :] ~Nazia <3 ^_^ :×