Noelle: Our Happily Ever After

I feel like I owe you guys this one..... :)

Happy Reading !!!

LEAVE: VOTE AND COMMENT !!!

-----------------------------------

Louis stared at his phone. Did he hear it right? It wasn’t his imagination or something.

Did Harry actually gone into labor without telling him?

How could Harry be pregnant?

Maybe he was just imagining things.

But when he heard the soft cries through the phone, it was so surreal. It breaks his heart a thousand piece every time he recalls what he just heard.

If Harry gone is pregnant and gone into labor, is it his?

Was the baby his?

If it is, he need to be a responsible lad and took and rise the baby together with Harry.

If only you can Louis.

Think about the Management, One Direction’s career, the lads and the fans.

You are doing this to protect Harry.

Even if it takes to let go of the person you love. The center of your world.

This had been made.

You can’t back out now.

He stared at his phone back inside the church. This is what he chooses. This was his entire fault. Two of the most important person in his life will suffer a lifetime because of his idiotic decisions.

This is what you choose Louis.

To save what you work hard for and let two of you love one’s suffer the consequence.

If you could have been so brave and strong maybe, just maybe you aren’t here, wearing this goddamn suit and standing like an idiot outside the church.

Instead you could be there with Harry, beside him as he bore your baby. A little Miracle in the middle of this chaos.

His phone chirp indicating a mention on his twitter account. He scrolls down at his wall.

@NiallOfficial: Meet my beautiful goddaughter Anastacia Noelle :) Born September 21, 2016, 02:30 pm in the afternoon :) pic.twitter.com/afjfh12344

He was frozen. His body shuts down as he looks at the attached picture of a very, very beautiful baby girl wrap in a pink baby grow.

Her blue eyes are so blue like him. His cute button nose matches his beautiful and innocent tan face. She was the most beautiful girl he ever saw and in a nick of time, he fell in love again.

Don’t you have a conscience?

Can you take away a happy life with her?

Can you give up her future?

Growing and building up a happy family for her?

No?

Good.

Run.

Take a cab and get your love of your life and the buddle of joy you have fallen for.

Louis never looks back. The Wedding haven’t even started yet so he have time to run and ditch well he doesn’t fell like ditching the wedding at the first place cause he know he doesn’t belong somewhere in Harry’s arms and with their baby.