Changed

Danielle Brooks at age sixteen and Luke Hemmings, Danielle's lovely boyfriend also sixteen are at school together. Luke has started a making of a band and they are just waiting for a drummer to come along. But, anyway I have a group of people I hang out with. Luke, Calum a boy in the band, Michael another member, Amy, Calum's girlfriend and Michelle, my best friend for life!

Michelle has long blonde hair that almost reaches her butt and light blue eyes. She's humorous and shy. Once you get to know her she's a sweet caring person. I've been her friend since before I could think my parents say.

Once it's lunch period everyone is pushing me around, but at the end waiting for me is Luke. He has a humongous smile on his face almost forcing me to smile because his smile is perfect in all ways. He has perfect white teeth and its just beautiful. Every view every angle. And it stands out

He takes my hand and walks with me to eat. We sit down with Amy, Calum, and Michael, but where's Michelle? "Hi guys!" I exclaim with a smile. "Hey!" they all respond back. "Where's Michelle?" I ask. Amy stares at something and I turn to look. The bathroom. I excuse myself and almost run to the bathroom.

"Michelle!" I exclaim. "Michelle are you in here?" I ask kicking the stalls. One is locked so I look under to see if U recognize her shoes. I don't see any so I crawl under. There is food on the ground and a lunch tray but no one in here.

I run back out and sit down. "Amy she's not in there," I say. "Look down the halls sneakily though," I nod my head and walk past the boys locker room and here laughter. A boys and a girls. A girls that sounds so much like Michelle's it's sickening.

I creep up to the door and open it barely an inch and peek through. Nothing, until I see a girl against the locker and a boy in front of her laughing an kissing. The boy whips his head around and says he'll check. I panic and then hide behind the door.

Please don't hit my face I think to myself. The door opens enough for him to fit out and he looks around. He shrugs, laughs and goes back in the room. There are more giggles and I decide to go in but yet not be seen. I can do it!

I sneak in and hide behind a trash can. "Where........did......?" The girl is laughing so hard it looks like she's going to blow up. The boy is laughing really really hard too. I hear the joke he said and can't help but giggle.

"Okay who's in here?" He demands. I close my eyes and stay hidden. "Okay seriously it's not like I'm going to kill you or something!" he exclaims. I hesitate and peek over the trash can. I see him let out a squeal and quickly duck. He smacks the trash can away and see me.

I try running, but he grabs my arm and twists me toward him. I look at the girl and gasp when I see it's Michelle. But, why Ashton? He hates us! He thinks we are immature idiots and we know it. She gasps back and she runs over to us and try's to get his hand off my arm.

He turns towards her trying to stop him, but she doesn't have much arm strength it's more in her legs and I know that for a fact. "Stop Ash she's my best friend!" she exclaims. He lets go and turns towards her. "SHE is your best friend?" he almost yells. I can almost feel her crumbling inside. "Yes," I am taken back.

"Yes and she is the best girl you will ever meet and Ash if you got to know all of my friends than you would understand what they actually are like. You can't judge a book by its cover Ash," she says looking down.

Ashton storms out if the room and Michelle runs away. I try running after her but all I see is her going the opposite way of Ashton. He looks like he's going towards my usual table. I start to panic and then decide to try and find Michelle Luke can handle any problems.

I look in the bathroom. No one. I go outside and turn around realizing I'm locked out. "Fu-," the secretary opens the door. "Forget I never let you in if I forget you saying that?"gambles the secretary. "Deal," I run inside and thank her.