Changed

Danielle's POV

I wake up to my alarm clock playing Taylor Swift's song All Too Well. I sing as I get ready for school. I brush through my hair and I leave it down for today.

I put on really tight skinny jeans and a white tank top with a red, black, and white plaid long sleeve shirt with gold sequins on the top of the back making a pretty design.

I put on a pair of boots and do my makeup the best I can. I leave at the perfect time and start walking to school. I meet up with Michelle at the stop sign and she just stares at the ground.

I start getting impatient but hold it in. She just walks looks up looks back down. We walk for one minute and she says finally,"Hello how are you I was trying to not talk but I couldn't hold it so I'm just saying things now that don't even matter to you I hope you don't care and I am kinda sad and I am also pretty sure I am going to fail my math test today," She says all that so quickly I didn't understand half of it.

But I did understand I am kinda sad and I'm pretty sure I am going to fail my math test. I laugh hard for a little bit and then stop myself. "Okay well then. Why are you sad and I hope you don't fail," I say. "I'm just it's just I just," She stutters.

"I saw you fighting with your brother last night," I say I look up and see we are about to reach the school. "You di-," she says but I cut her off. "Yes, is that why?" I ask. "Yea," we separate to our different classes and the only thing I can think about is lunch.

*period before lunch*

I am almost bouncing out of my seat waiting for the lunch bell to ring. I am the first one out the door when the bell rings. I stop and wait for Luke to meet up with me. I see him approaching me. I smile at him and when he gets to me he places a soft kiss on my lips. I smile as we separate from each other.

He smiles happily at me and we walk hand in hand down to the cafeteria. We sit down together at our usual table. "Hi!" everyone says in unison. "Hello," I say and Luke says Hi in his lovely accent.

"Hey Danielle sidebar," says Michelle. I nod and walk over to the other side of the table with Michelle. "Yea?" I ask.

"Wait for me after school today okay?" she says with a twinkle in her eyes. "Sure," I say. She nods and we sit back down.

Today's February 8, So It's getting really close to Valentines day, and I'm really excited for it. I love the whole idea of Valentines day. Love, chocolates, flowers, everything about it. The only thing I hate is when I never had a valentine, but now I do. This year will be the best.

I am pushed back into reality when I hear Calum start talking. I look at everyone at the lunch table I'm sitting at. Calum, Luke, and Michael are talking. Amy has her face into a book, Michelle is staring at her food and messing around with it. She looks up and waves at someone, so I look back down at my food. I think it might be, alive. Luke gets out of his conversation and looks me in the eyes. I can't help but smile at him. It's uncontrollable.

Luke smiles back at me and intertwines our fingers together. "Danielle I haven't told you in awhile that I love you," Luke says. I can almost feel my cheeks turning red. "Luke, I love you too," after that we start making jokes about random things.

While we are laughing at something Luke said I catch a glimpse of his piercing eyes.

We both stop laughing immediately and just smile at each other like idiots. "Guys he's here," I hear Calum break the moment.

I turn around and see Ryan. Michelle stands up and brings her lunch over to him like she's forced to give him his choice of her lunch.

Michelle stands there as he starts to pick something up. She pushes her lunch tray in his face drop her tray and then Ashton stands up from a different table.

"Don't forget something to drink with your lunch," he says and pours milk all over him. He turns around to grab Michelle, but she jumps on the table. She slips off and I immediately jump up. Then I see her do a back flip and stand up straight on her feet.

I breath a sigh of relief and then we all join each other having a fit of laughter.

After lunch I walk away with Luke on the way to next period. Luke stops me and places a firm kiss on my lips. We slowly pull apart and I look into his eyes. His eyes, the ones that make me melt inside.

"Good luck in Mrs. Woods class," I smirk. "Good Luck in Mr. Woods class," Luke says and winks before turning around and going to class.

I stand there for three minutes thinking about him. I spring back to real life and run to class. When I make it to class I'm 15 minutes late.

"Ms Brooks excuse?" Says Mr. Woods. "No," I say. "I'll let you slide," Says Mr. Woods. "Thanks," I mutter. I sit down and half way through the class I notice something.

The popular girls are all staring at me. I look down at my outfit to make sure I still have my pants on or if I have a stain on my shirt. Nope there both fine.

The most popular girl stands up and on her way to the tissue box and drops a note on my desk.

I give it a weird look an then open it.

Dear Danielle,

We would like to invite you for....

*Luke's P.O.V*

I sneak into class when Mrs. Woods is turned around. I quickly pull out the book everyone else has out.

Right away I notice the popular guys are staring at me. I push back the urge to turn around and ask what they want.

One of the guys tosses a piece of paper on my desk and I quickly open it.

* Danielle's P.O.V * (future)

Do you ever feel like when two people are in love that something has to be wrong with your relationship? It's just so perfect that it can't be true. Well, that's how me and some other people feel in this school. But, maybe that's a good feeling. All I know is Luke and I have a perfect relationship and I know it. It confuses me how it can be so perfect. I notice a small dent forming though. One action could cause this little dent into a big dent and then it's totaled. Ruined forever.

I don't know what to say. Yes. No? Maybe. I have no answer yet.

*Luke and Danielle read in unison*

Dear Danielle/Luke,

We'd like to talk to you tomorrow about something important. Sit at our table tomorrow. We will discuss then.

From,

Cheerleaders/Jocks

Why do they suddenly talk to me and notice me? Why would I want to sit with them anyway?

*Danielles P.O.V*

I have no choice but to say yes. What could really go wrong though, well a lot of things.

After school I meet up with Michelle and then I call Luke. "Would you like to go on a date tomorrow?" Luke asks.

I can feel my cheeks change to a shade of red. "I'd love to," I reply. "Okay I'll come and get you tomorrow,"

I text Luke until 5:00 am when I start to get crazy tired so we both decide to sleep.

I fall asleep almost instantly. I relax my shoulders and fall into a deep sleep.

So, I decided I might update this or my Harry one Tomorrow or the next day because I made you wait so terribly long. Love you <3 thanks for the reads and follows!

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ιlyѕм ι really нope yoυ lιĸed тнιѕ вecaυѕe ι jυѕт wanт yoυ тo вe нappy ツ anyway ѕнe looĸѕ ѕo perғecт wιll вe тнιѕ cнapтerѕ ѕong!! ι love ιт ѕo мυcн! █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁