Chapter 19

- Eren

The guards take us downstairs, to a dark, dampy and awful place. Levi would freak with this much filth, the guards push me in to a small cramped cage, which I can barely sit up in, while mikasa is placed beside me.

One of the guards slips off the chain around my neck, but attaches another to my ankle, I glare a him as the other guard puts a tag on both the top of the cage and mikasa's tank. As soon as they leave, I look over at mikasa. "Mikasa, what does it say?" I ask, mikasa looks on top of the cage, as her face pales a bit; then looks back at me. "Its..it's a price tag" she says.

A price tag? Are they planning to sell us? Did levi kmow about this all along? No. He wouldn't. He promised, he even tried to fight back..but where is he now?

Please levi...I'm counting on you

- - - -

Meanwhile, levi was trying his best to get both eren and mikasa back, but with his best man in the hospital, he had no idea what to do and honestly didn't think any of HIS ideas wee gonna work. The king wasn't planning on letting eren or mikasa go anytime soon. Levi got up from the chair he was in, and went back to the boat, which was still at the docks.

- Levi

Walking back alone, felt off..I did kmow about the king, yet it felt..bad, my heart was wrenching as they pulled eren away and chained him. Their planning to sell both of them in to the black market where they'll probably die. My heart says one thing but my head says another...I don't know what to do...

(Ideas on what happens next pls.)