Prologue

~Brentley's POV~

FLASHBACK

"OTP!" Andy yelled as Curt and Blake kissed. I laughed at her and walked into the kitchen to grab the popcorn I made. I poured it all into a bowl and walked back in, towards the couch.

As soon as I sat down, Andy threw her hand into the bowl taking a huge handful. I laughed as she tried to shove it all in her mouth, as most of it landed in her lap. I turned back to watch Glee when Andy changed the channel.

"Andy! I was watching that!" I yelled, rolling my eyes. "Well it's almost twelve and I wanna see the ball drop." She said, throwing a couch pillow at me.

*******************

"3, 2, 1, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!" Andy and I yelled at the same time. I reached for the popcorn but it was gone already from us throwing it into the air. "I'll be back going to make some more." "Ok" Andy said but just as I was about to go into the kitchen we heard a knock at the door. Andy went to answer it and I followed shortly behind her. She swung the door open, only to see a police officer was standing there with a sad expression on his face.

"Are you Brentley and Andrea ?" We shook our head to say yes "I'm sorry I came this late at night but.." the officer took a pause then continued, "But theres been an accident." I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. "What?" Andrea asked, just as confused.

"Both of your guys' parents were in a car accident, the car had flipped in a ditch and we're not sure if they're gonna make it"

*******************

Andy and I were anxiously waiting, in the waiting room, for the doctor to come out and tell us what all happened and if our parents had survived.

"Andrea Smith?" Andy's head shot up instantly at the mention of her name. She slowly made her way over to Dr. Benson? I think that's what his name was.

As soon as I saw her fall to the ground, clutching her chest, I knew it was not good. "THEY CANT BE DEAD! YOU'RE A SICK LIAR!! LET ME SEE MY PARENTS, YOU BASTARD!!" I jumped out of my seat and rushed over to her.

"Andy! Listen, shh. Just breathe, breathe," I said, trying to calm her down. Yeah that didn't happen. She stood up and lunged at the doctor, tackling him to the ground. I was going to help, but I heard someone call out my name.

I looked up to see the doctor with a sad expression on his face. That's when I completely broke down. Not caring if Andy was choking the doctor or not.

Andy and I's parents were dead.

++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hey every body! This is Audrey, audrey_ann2, and this chapter is basically saying what happened. Sorry if it's shorts but yeah.

-Written by Baily&Audrey