Cloud nine

ADRIEN (POV)

"Adrien, I don't know what to say." Ladybug said shyly as she looked at the rose in her hand.

"Fear not my lady, what's there left to say?" I said as I smiled at her while grabbing her wrist.

She looked up at me, startled. She smiled as she suddenly hugged me. I embraced her in my arms, smelling croissants and blueberry tart.

She came close to my face, as we were inches apart. I slowly moved forward to feel soft smooth...

"ADRIEN STOP MAKING OUT WITH YOUR PILLOW." A voice said startling me out of my dream. Plagg sat near the window, as he looked disgusted at me. His mouth was wide open with shock.

"W-what did I do?" I said staring back at my pillow.

"You know perfectly what you did... Out of all the Chat Noirs, I would've never expected you'd turn out like this." Plagg said as he shaked his head in disapproval.

"This is going to be a long day."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                    MARINETTE (POV)

I am so embarrassed about yesterday. I can probably never face Adrien again. What's he gonna say to a random lady talking about him like that?

''He's probably gonna think that's no ordinary lady, she's LADYBUG, and he can sit there looking all handsome, but  he isn't saving  Paris.''

I gasped. Did my mind say that or just-

''Hello. I'm Tikki... Did you forget I exit or are you just crazy?''

I groaned. I totally forgot she can read my mind. It's so annoying, I wish I could sometimes just-

''GOOD TO KNOW!'' Tikki yelled.

'' Marinette are you ok up there? '' it was my mom.

'' I'm fine mama!'' I said as sat down, looking at the wallpaper of Adrien on my computer. He's such an angelic being, I can't imagine a life without him. My life with him is a disaster where I've told him LIVE that I think he's gorgeous. I hope I never meet him as Ladybug again. How am I ever going to face him at school??

  "This is going to be a long day."