21

Jay POV

"You Look Beautiful " I Said Looking At The Nice Enough Length Dress. I Still Think It's A Little Too Short But Its Nothing I Could Do About It.

"So Your Friend Destiny Is Picking You Up Right?" I Asked

She Giggled Rolling Her Eyes "Ryan , Her Last Name Is Destiny Daddy "

I Chuckled Looking At Bey And Shrugged "My Bad"

Bey Shook Her Head As We Heard A Knock At The Door. Zora Ran To The Door To Open It , I Looked At Bey "She Ran As If She Saw A Fine Boy Or Something" I Said

Bey Looked Down And Walked Over To Me As Zora Turned Around Letting Ryan Inside.

"Hi" Ryan Smiled Waving Her Hand

"Ryan This Is My Dad Shawn Carter And My Step Mom Beyoncé " She Introduced, I Couldn't Help But Smile When She Referred Bey As Her Step-Mom.

She Looked At Zora A Little Thrown Off For Some Reason But Then Turned To Me With A Slight Smile Spread Across Her Face.

"Hello"

"Well Girls Lets Take A Few Pictures, I Don't Wanna Make Y'all Late" Bey Said As She Held Up Her Phone.

Zora Chuckled And Stood Next To Ryan But Not Really Close.

Ryan Looked At Her Letting Out A Sigh "Get Closer Z" Bey Said

Zora Stepped A Bit Closer And They Both Smiled As Bey Snapped A Few Pictures.

"I'll Be In The Car , Nice Meeting You Guys" Ryan Smiled As She Closed The Door.

"Stay Safe Okay?" I Said Looking Into Her Eyes

"Okay Okay Night Guys" Zora Said

"You Know We're Having A Talk Later Right?" Bey Said Looking At Zora

Zora Nodded Her Head And Left Out The Door.

"What's That All About?" I Asked

"Girl Stuff...Nothing You Need To Worry About It"
****
Years Later

Bey POV

"Baby You Got Your Things Ready?" I Asked Climbing Into Bed.

"Yes Woman"

I Chuckled Hitting His Arm Playfully "Blue Sleep?"

I Nodded "She Wanted To Sleep With Us Buy I Told Her She Doesn't Get To Go To Disney Tomorrow If She Doesn't Go To Bed"

He Wrapped His Arm Around My Waist "Don't Do My Princess Like That" He Said

"This Is Why She's A Daddy's Girl" I Said Rolling My Eyes

He Chuckled As It Fell Into Silence , The Only Thing You Heard Was The Television That Was At A Low Volume.

"She Called Me Today" I Said Softly Looking Into His Eyes , He Immediately Turned His Head Towards The TV Not Wanting To Get On This Topic.

"Cart-"

"I Don't Care How She's Doing" He Snapped

I Rolled My Eyes "She's Your Child Shawn! Why Can't You Accept Who She Is?"

"Because It's Not Right...I- I'm Done Talking About It" He Said Taking His Arm From Around Me Turning On His Side Making His Back Face Me.

"She's Doing Well , They're Thinking Of Having A Sur-"

"Giselle" Carter Said

We Were Happy For The Most Part , Got Married Months Later I Was Pregnant With My Blue Blue And Things Were Wonderful But After Zora Graduated She Expressed That She Was A Lesbian. I Knew She Was And I Was With Her ...Supporting Her Until Carter Kicked Her Out And Was Upset. I Cussed Him Out But I Could Only Do So Much Because She's Not My Daughter And I Have To Respect Carters "Parenting Skills".   Zora Understood From My Point Of View And I Don't Know How She Did It But She Got Herself Into College Under A lot Of Scholarships, Being A Child That Lost Her Mother At A Young Age Is Always A Interesting Story. Zora And Her Girlfriend Attend The Same School And They Live On Campus. After A Few Years She And Her Girlfriend Ryan Graduated Together And I Went Along With Blue But She Was Only One At The Time , Carter Ofcourse Didn't Want To Go. After College She Got A Job As A Child Psychiatrist, I Couldn't Lie That Night Before She Applied To Schools I Was In Tears. She Had Told Me She Was Studying Child Phycology Because Of Me. She Looked Up To Me , I Was Her Role Model. That Night We Were Laughing At How She Acted Towards Me When She Was Younger. 

But Now She's Working At A Practice In Chicago And She's Working On Getting Her Own Practice Too. I Can't Be More Than Proud Of Her. Zora And Her Longtime Girlfriend Ryan Are Doing Good Staying In A Nice Apartment Together And Now Planning To Have Kids Together.

I Don't Know Why Carter Doesn't At least Pick Up The Phone To See How She's Doing.

"She's Still Open For You Guys To Talk" I Said

It Was Silent "Baby You Can't D-"

"I'm Not Doing Shit ...Dead Ass B" He Said

I Turned Off The Light "Your A Grown Ass Man , Do What You Want" I Said Grabbing The Remote Flipping Through Channels

"I Was Watching Menace To Society"

"Well I'm Not Changing It Back" I Said Stopping On Bravo To See Mariah And Qaud Cussing Each Other Out.

"I Love You Baby" Carter Said Kissing My Lips

"I Love You Too" I Mumbled

"Come On Bey, I Don't Like Going To Bed Mad At Each Other"

"Well Say Your Gonna Try To Fix Y'all Relationship" I Said

He Let Out A Sigh "Fine"

"Fine What?" I Asked

"Fine , I'll Fix Our Relationship"

I Smiled Kissing His Lips Adding Tongue Climbing On Top Of Him. His Hand Went To My Ass And I Knew It Was A Wrap. Clothes Started Flying.

Now I Know Life Will Be Better That Carter Is Willing To Mend Their Relationship. Now Zora Can See How Big Blue Got Since She's Seen Her, Being On FaceTime Doesn't Do It Justice.
--------------------------------------
A/N

I Ended The Book , Cause It Wasn't Really Going Anywhere Anyways LMFAOOO But Hope Y'all Enjoyed 🙂

Peace & Blessings ✌🏽💕