"JEALOUSY"

Before you start to read this One shot, I'm going to tell you something!😂Seriously I don't write BoyXBoy Smut's or story so this is my first time , in case there are wrong moves by the cast that I've written, it's my fault and I'm sorry😂...

By the way this one shot is for my best friend @AjBengco she writes many Jikook stories and this is my Christmas gift for her, yup it maybe weird but what are friends for?😂, she also did a HamKyul story for me, how sweet right?😂, So Enjoy!

"Where the Fuck is that little trouble maker?" Jimin said as he's finding Jungkook in the crowd full of other Idols..

"Better follow alright?, we're going at the hotel now, if you'll find that Kookie better send him too?" Jin said as he patted Jimin's shoulder, Jimin nodded as he witnessed how the other members waved him goodbye..

Jimin called Jungkook again and again but the same reply is what he heared
"The number you dial..."

"If I saw you I'm going to punish you! I promise!"Jimin murmured as he was looking at the younger..

Jimin's eyes widen when he spotted Jungkook with the youngest of Got7,Yugyeom...

"What the?..So that's why he's missing?,Flirting with another maknae huh?" Jimin said as he walked forward but not that near at Jungkook and Yugyeom's place..

"OH! JUNGKOOK-AH!,LOOK IT'S JIMIN HYUNG!" Yugyeom said as he pointed Jungkook out, the mad face of Jimin changed to a fake smile as he waved to Yugyeom and got closer to the two..

"Hyu...Hyung!" Jungkook looked shocked seeing Jimin, he then smiled and waved at Jimin..

"I better get going now, My Hyung's are finding me, Bye Kookie and Jimin Hyung!" Yugyeom headed to the other members of GOT7 as he saw them calling him

Jimin moved closer as he could see no spot of Yugyeom anymore...

"Follow me" Jimin didn't think of saying any of other things to Jungkook, he just keep moving as Jungkook followed...

-at the Hotel room-

"Hyung! Let me explain!!!" Jungkook said as Jimin just sat on their couch...

"No need!" Jimin said strongly...

"Hyu..Hyu..Hyung mianhe..I'll Explain!!" Jungkook begged..

Jungkook hugged Jimin's legs and begged like a little kid...

"Will you resist this little Baby?" Jungkook begged his boyfriend...

"Get off!" Jimin said but Jungkook just stick at his legs...

"I Love you Hyung and I'll never let go!" Jungkook still begged...

"Okay! Then sit down!" Jimin ordered..

"Yes..So..wha-" Jungkook was cut by Jimin's kiss, Jungkook wasn't ready by it but he just kissed back...

Jimin slid his tongue and it perfectly fitted in Jungkook's baby lips...

"I want you so bad Hyung" Jungkook said as he took of his shirt, while Jimin took of  jungkook's Pant's...

"Wow...Kookie you're hard!" The older said as he saw Jungkook's bulge, then he started to take off Jungkook's boxers...

"I want you to do it to me Hyung!" Jungkook said begging for more...

Jimin just breathe at Jungkook's and did nothing...

"MORE!" Jungkook escalated... He's excited and wanted more...

"Oh..is that so poor squirel?, sorry that's your problem, That's your punishment..I'm done here" The older said...

"Hyung! I promise nothing between us is happening!, please continue"
The younger begged for more...

"As you wish.."The older said which made the younger close her eyes...

Jimin licks Jungkook's then held with his hands...

"Fuck you're big!" Jimin said to the younger moving his hand up and down...

"I'm Gonna...Hyung...I'm.." Jungkook said then Jimin stopped...

"What the!? Hyung why are you doing this?" Jungkook said as he saw Jimin unfinish his work...

"PUNISHMENT?" Jimin said then grinned at Jungkook

"Please..Hyung...Please continue..." Jungkook begged.AGAIN.

"I'll ride you..Wait..Please flip over" Jimin ordered...He got the control this night, well as usual

"Okay!" Jungkook flipped over just like what Jimin asked for...

Jimin started to slip his to Jungkook's Butthole, He can feel the tightness from the younger...

"Damn! I'm gonna Cum" Jimin said...

"Tha...nk..s.. ju..ng...ko...ok!" Jimin added, he was Moaning...

"Nado! Hyung!" Jungkook isn't finish eventhough his sweat is seen from his collarbone to that wonderful body he has..

"Okay.." Jimin sucked Jungkook's , them Jungkook let out a moan.                          

"Ah..That's..Good Hyung..." Jungkook moaned loudly as he can...

Jimin goes faster and faster,Deep throating isn't his work but for his little baby?, of course yes...

"I...I'm..I'..I'm..Hy..Hyung.." Jungkook said as he reached his climax...

"Thanks Hyung!" Jungkook Kissed Jimin, as Jimin kiss back...

"I'm happy to have you Hyung but please don't be JEALOUS again alright?, Because you're my only one" Jungkook said laying down at Jimin's chest while Jungkook is playing with the younger's hair..

"No..You are the one who shouldn't make me jealous...Okay?" Jimin said as he kissed Jungkook in his forehead..

"Actually Hyung...Yugyeom is seeking for help..He said Youngjae doesn't talk to him much..So I want to help him" Jungkook said..

"Why didn't you tell me?" Jimin said..

"Because you maybe Jealous too..and won't let me"Jungkook said with puppy eyes looking at Jimin...

The two slept tight, and yes..They owned this night...

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Hey guys! It's my first time to write a BoyXBoy 😍 hope you liked it!, I enjoyed writing this...😆 till next time😘😘😘