Chapter 1: Altaire Atrimae the Stratergist Enchanter

Once upon a time in a land where magic is the source of life. There exist a kingdom that is rule by the royal family of Abraxas. Under the royal family consist of 5 more houses that work directly under the Abraxas Family. Within these five family, they had been given a relic by god to be kept safe and used it when the time is right.

But there's catch, only four family had gotten this relic. The first Family is the Gremory family where they hold the eye's of truth, one of god Inheritance. The second family is the Averuncus Family where God had given them the book of Baath, the Book that hold great knowledge. The third family is the Mathir Family where they got the Ring of Well Being, one of the god Inheritance, a ring that could heal any kind of injury or desease only. The fourth family is none other than Bal family where they got one of the longinus spear, a spear that could bring victory to any war and battle between mortal.

However, the fifth family the Atrimae family was not given any of the god Inheritance, but they were given a blessing from the God of creation and become the protector of the Heavenly Crusade.

Around the world there there exist 7 god Inheritance that had been hand down to mortal. But out of the seven only 4 had been found, and the four relics is in the hand of the Abraxas Kingdom. With the amount of their holy relics in their grasp, of course with great power come with a price, and the price for it is they would be a lot of enemy that would like to see the Abraxas Kingdom fall to its doom just to collect all of the holy relics and gain a wish from god.

The Abraxas Kingdom was afraid of the Atrimae Family because of their power in governing the holy crusade. Hence, most of the the Atrimae's died leaving a single heir that is Altaire. When the king himself was trying to kill the last protector of the crusade, the king was struck by a divine judgement. Hence, the current prince had been throne to become King in 10 years from the incident.

8 years later...............

The crown prince of Abraxas Kingdom was having a meeting with the 5 family and their representative or should we call it successor. From the Gremory family we have Arthur Grimory, from the Averuncus Family we have lilly Averuncus, From the Mathir Family we have Jeanna Mathir, while from the Bal family we have Khaj Bal, and lastly from the Atrimae family we have Altaire.

All of the imperial family is gather waitng for the crown prince to come and commence the meeting. The four representative from the Gremory, Bal, Averuncus, Mathir is looking at the white hair boy that look like the age of 12 years old. The question weather the kid has the right to come to join these meeting. Well seeing that they all had reach the age of 18+. While they were debating about the age. The Crown prince had walk in the room.

"Announcing the arrival Of Crown prince of the Abraxas Kingdom, Kyle of the Abaxas Family" Said one of the guard standing beside the door.

"And so the tale of what we call Life continue" said Altaire as he look outside of the window where the bird flew toward the sky as if the God himself is greeting Altaire.

Altaire smiled.

TBC