•7•

Niall's POV:
His beautiful face smiled back at me through the screen of my laptop. It was honestly my favorite part about him.

I loved how his eyes crinkled and his tongue poked between his bright teeth. His smile was always so warming.

"Hi Zee," I giggled girlishly and waved at him shyly. He chuckled and waved back.

"Hi baby," Zayn grinned and ran his long fingers through his short hair. Zayn didn't understand how hot he looked to me right now.

He was currently shirtless, his tattoos all on full display and his hair was messy but in a sexy way. Everytime he spoke he would lick his plump lips and stare into my eyes.

A deep blush covered my cheeks and soon spread all the way to my neck. "How was your day?" I asked him sweetly while picking at the blanket that was laid out on my bed.

Zayn let out a long exaggerated groan and fell back against his pillows. "It was so boringggg, I wanted to cry," he moves the camera and pouts which I found adorable.

"You're so overdramatic Zayn," I chuckled looking at him. Everyone thought that Louis was the drama queen but if I'm being honest I think it's Zayn.

"Am not," he whined crossing his arms over his chest. The silvered hair boy frowned at Niall trying to look mad but he couldn't control his laughter.

Soon both of our laughter filled the two separate rooms and we weren't sure as to why we found it so funny. All I knew was that I loved times like this.

Times where nothing else mattered but us and our happiness. These times were very few but that's why I cherished them so much.

"We're so stupid," Zayn laughed breathlessly. I think it was that moment that I fell even more deeply in love with him. Everything about him lured me in and all I had to fear was the rejection.

-
-
-
ZaddyIsAFoOl messaged you
A chuckle left my mouth at the ridiculous name that Zayn used for his new Kik. I clicked on the green app and opened his message.

ZaddyIsAFoOl- hey baby cakes😘

I shook my head and started to type a message back.

PotatoWhoran- hi Zayn😂

ZaddyIsAFoOl- how did u know it was me? *Pouts*

PotatoWhoran- Zayn your name gives it away 😂 Zaddy? Are you for real?

ZaddyIsAFoOl- well of course im real silly, daddy ain't no fake bitch 😝

PotatoWhoran- 1 you look pretty fake to me and 2 you're not daddy

ZaddyIsAFoOl- I am daddy 😡 don't define me or I'll spank u ✋

PotatoWhoran- bitch you ain't going near my cake 😣😥

ZaddyIsAFoOl- what cake tho?? I'm jk baby u got a bootyful cake 😝😍

PotatoWhoran- why tf are you staring at my ass anyway 😭😥

ZaddyIsAFoOl- I mean it's something to be worshipped so 😂😋 plus I'm not the only one, people talk about ur cake all the time

PotatoWhoran- I'm a child of the Lord don't touch me or stare😭😭

ZaddyIsAFoOl- child of the Lord my ass 😂😂 that's not what u was saying when u sucked me off