Chapter 4 ~Promise~

Gaston and mike was exploring the forest while talking about stuff.

"So! Why did you come here?" Said Gaston
"...I. ..don't want to talk about it...." mike said in a depressing voice.
"Are you okay? Did I say something wrong?" Said Gaston.
"No no I'm perfectly fine! You didn't do anything! It's just...never mind.." said mike.

They both keep talking while exploring. After a while there were sounds around mike and gaston

"What was that?!?" Said Gaston.
"I. .I don't know!!!"
They both screams. Almost to death!

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" screamed mike and Gaston.

They screamed until a lil bunny jumps out of the bush.

"Huh? Awwwww it's just a lil bunny!" Said Gaston

"Wa- you've got to be kidding me......aww your right! It's a cute bunny!" Said mike

Bunny's pov

"There's two boys in front of me! I'm kinda scared! What if they will cook me?? I need to do something" I said as I was ready for my attack on the boys. "Okay! Here it goes!" I turned into a huge deadly evil bunny and roared at the boys.

"G-g-gaston....I think we need to.." said mike. "RUN!!!" said the two boys. Mike and Gaston ran for they're life's into a small hut again.

"Huff..huff...I think we escaped" said Gaston
"We sure did" said mike

1 hour later

Mike and gaston was exploring the forest again.

Mike's pov

I was exploring the forest with gaston again. And..I was thinking...I don't think I can trust gaston...what if he's leading me to death...what if is doing all this....what if he's trying to kill me...I mean..He did save my life once but....*sigh* I guess I have no choice only to trust him...

"Hey Gaston! ...can you...keep a *promise*?"

A/N (authors note):  hey guys and girls! Sorry if the story was short! And sorry for the waiting! I promise the next part will come out soon!! Hope you enjoy it!