ユナの生涯の後ろに ☆ Behind Yuuna's Life

✵       ✹ *    .   ·      . ⊹               ✺     · * . .    ✦        ✫     *   ✧ *.   ·       ✹ .   .

𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 8

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 𝓑𝓮𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓭 𝓨𝓾𝓾𝓷𝓪'𝓼 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮 *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"What will become of me from now on?"

In the deep, with the brine flowing past our limbs, there is freedom. The sea has so many secrets, so many stories yet to tell and here we explore, admire the wonders and learn. So far down in the ocean the sunlight is a soft diffuse glow. Those once golden rays from above are only blue in this water and the rocks are now silhouettes in the dim.

This deep in the sea, even through my second skin, I can feel the temperature of the water drop. It isn't like a winter chill, bringing a shiver to the skin, but more like the welcome coolness of an autumn breeze. I can never get enough of these pure waters or the way everything is cast blue by the filtered light. Down here I am free to turn and move as I wish, the ties of gravity faded to nothing.

The water moves softly around my outstretched fingers, caressing coolly, eddying in their wake. I pull my hand out and watch the drips, both transparent and opaque at the same time. I saw floating before me a small, dense, transparent sphere. It was full of air and it's walls were made of a thin layer of liquid. It looked so fragile...and yet completely beautiful. It was like a rare gem made of two main elements; air and water. Light would reflect and refract and colorful sparks would be seen forming on it's surface.

Darkness enveloped her. The water closed in around her, filling her with a deep dread. She held her breath as long as she could, too long in fact. The coldness she had felt upon entering the water was completely gone. A desperate hot wave had come over her, warming even her frosted toes. Her heart was beating rapidly in panic. The urgency for air was more apparent than ever. There weren't red blotches in her field of vision anymore. It was all black.

"After some time, I stopped thinking about that."

She opened her mouth, gasping for air.

My eyes drip with tears. My walls, the walls that hold me up, make me strong just... collapse. Moment by moment, they fall. Salty drops fall from my chin, drenching my shirt... I am anything but innocent. I'm trembling. I can't-can't stop. I can't stop... I can't stop. Why can I not stop crying? It's my fault that this disaster happen...

Her breathing was ragged, gasping and the strength left her legs. She was noisy, her skin was blotched but there was no-one there to witness it let alone come to comfort her. She cried until no more tears came, but still the emptiness and sorrow remained.

"Maybe I forgot..."

A bright, steady radiance of light glide through the air, the light's shining bright hue of greenish-purple and it swirls rapidly as it disperse into an enormous energy that's glowing brilliant green and a little bit hue of blue and yellow glinting along the spectrum. Then, as the physic powers burst and zapped swiftly into the air around a silhouette of a seemingly to be a person floating in the middle of the powerful energy.