Tsuko Mitatski

My single standing AOT OC!

Name: Tsuko Mitatski
Gender: Female
Age: 17
Species:  Titan Shifter
Hair: Long, bright red, usually kept up in a pony tail
Eyes: Blue
Corp: Survey Corp
Rank: Cadet
Sexuality: Bisexual
Spouse: N/A
Family: She has no memory of them
Likes: Messing with Levi, going outside the wall, helping Hange, Eren, Armin
Dislikes: People acknowledging her titan abilities, having her neck touched, getting in trouble, Mikasa, and Erwin(she's scared of eyebrows lmao)

Extra: I originally created  Tsuko as a joke with my friend but as i played around with her i came to love her and her antics, i developed her story more and turned her into A titan shifter, and gave her the name Devil Titan. In her titan form, her hair remains long and red, but her eyes turn black with blue iris' bone like armor emerges on her ribs, chest, arms, and legs, in a dark gray color, and her ears are pointed like Eren's. she also has red marking on her face and chest. She has a close relationship with Eren and Armin, and though  he wont say it, with Corporal Levi as well. She's a prankster and has a habit of messing with her peers. But she often gets emotional over not remembering anything from her childhood, she has a locket from her mother that she doesnt take off. Shes scares easily and Eren and Jean tend to have fun scaring her when they are out on missions.