chapter 1

I was riding my dirtbike in my backyard. I love the way the wind feel against my face. My dirtbike was (c/d) and my clothes were pattern by (c/l) and (c/p) with my (b/t) helmet. I can do many tricks, wheelies, stand on it, and shot a bow and arow as well. Today there was a moving truck in front of my old neighbors house.

"Hm..."

I ignored it and continued to ride my dirtbike but with more speed.

"Why is there a moving truck there.....I thought no one is not alod to go in there"

I then did a wheelie and jumped over a hill that I made with my brother. Letting go of the handles, closing my eyes and enjoying the feeling of flying.

 Letting go of the handles, closing my eyes and enjoying the feeling of flying

whats you did but with your dirtbike and closes.

I then quickly grabed onto the handles and landed. Pulling off my helmet and swinging my hair side to side.

"Hm...maby I should check it out"

Putting my helmet on my bike, I walked to the old house and the truck.
Thats when I saw men and matty. I went closer and went to matty's side.

"Hi matty how are you"

Matty turned around and smiled.

"Oh hi y/n im fine....oh yeah these are your new neighbors Desmond, Altair, Ezio, Connor, Edward, Arno, and Jacob".

I smiled, crossed my arms and made a small salute.

(Sorry I do that and its fun)

"Hi im y/n nice to meet you all"

"Ciao im Ezio nice to meet you bella"

Ezio grabed my hand and kissed it, looking up at me with a smile. I didnt even blush, I just smiled back.

"Your italian, cool"

Another boy walked up to me and pushed Ezio aside.

"Im Jacob, nice to meet you, now whats a pretty lady like you doing in a place like this"

I gave him a are you kidding me look, but rolled my eyes and smiled.

"Hi jacob im y/n, and I came here because I love nature, also there is enough room to ride my dirtbike, finally work on your pick up lines that was so long ago"

His eyes widen as I kept a smile.
A native boy walked up and gave Jacob a death glare.

"Hi im connor, nice to meet you, sorry about my friends behaviors"

I shrugged and crossed my arms.

"Its ok I seen better pick up lines then them"

Everyone started to laugh except for Ezio and Jacob who had wide eyes like the moon. I looked at three more men and waved.

"And you guys must be Arno, Altair, Edward, and Desmond" they nodded and smiled. But not one. I walked up to him and looked at his hood that he was wearing.

"I can tell your Altair.......why are you in there I want to say hi....or do I have to sit down and look up to do it"

Altair slowely looked up at me and mumbled something.

"What was that"

"Hi....."

I smiled and gave him a hug.

"THERE YOU GO"!!

I felt Altair tense up alittle but calmed down.

"Hi back to you Altair, im y/n im your neighborhood nice to meet you"

"Nice to meet you too"

Then letted him go and walked to my house.

"BYE GUYS ILL BE AT MY HOUSE IF YOU NEED ME"

I notice all the boys look at Altair mad, which made me giggle. This is gonna be fun.