1.

IOwnABaseballBat_ has created a chat group.

MyDadOwnsAGunOrTwo, RppngThrtzOutIsMySht, BishIAmATrueAlpha, XDontMakeMeScreamX, _ILikeScarfs and Kit_Su_Ne have joined the chat.

IOwnABaseballBat_: Heyyy peoples!

XDontMakeMeScreamX: WTF Stiles?! It's 2 in the morning!

BishIAmATrueAlpha: ^

RppngThrtzOutIsMySht: ^^

Kit_Su_Ne: ^^^

_ILikeScarfs: ^^^^

MyDadOwnsAGunOrTwo: ^^^^^

IOwnABaseballBat_: Okay, Okay! I get it! I was bored, and why aren't the rest of the people I added online yet?

XDontMakeMeScreamX: Maybe they're asleep, dreaming about their boyfriends/girlfriends and shit while we are stuck in this group chat!

RppngThrtzOutIsMySht: Lydia is right, it's 2 in the morning and I am trying to get some sleep, and Stiles you are the one who needs more rest than all of us here!

BishIAmATrueAlpha: Guys, Guys, give Stiles a break! It's not that bad! Yeah it is early but still.

IOwnABaseballBat_: Thank you Scott, if it's that bad, Scott and I will just make a private chat.

MyDadOwnsAGunOrTwo: THANK THE LORD!

MyDadOwnsAGunOrTwo, RppngThrtzOutIsMySht, XDontMakeMeScreamX, _ILikeScarfs and Kit_Su_Ne have left the chat.

--------------------------------------------------------

IOwnABaseballBat_ has created a private chat with BishIAmATrueAlpha.

IOwnABaseballBat_: So Scott... How are things with you and Kira going?

BishIAmATrueAlpha: Yeah pretty good actually.

IOwnABaseballBat_: Thats great! Malia and I are taking a little break from each other.

BishIAmATrueAlpha: Hey Stiles, Do you still have that massive crush on Lydia?

IOwnABaseballBat_: Hell yeah! She will always be in my heart ❤️ I am getting tired, hah, maybe it wasn't a good idea to make a chat this early am I right?

BishIAmATrueAlpha: Correctomundo my brother, okay imma log off, night Stiles!

IOwnABaseballBat_: Lol night Scotty

IOwnABaseballBat_ and BishIAmATrueAlpha have left the private chat.

--------------------------------------------------------

So, what did you think? Leave a 🐺 in the comments if you enjoyed, and don't forget to love yourself and give yourself a biiiiig hug! Xo Imy