Its Time

As i am leading all the people that had followed me to the library to the school for safety i see over the horizon that the beautiful orb was still there i don't know why i would think that i would be gone and never be back maybe because is was always thinking of what should happen not what does happen so many thoughts went through my head and just like an ice cube it melted away, away from my thoughts.

and then it happened we made but just as we reached it you could see wreckage of the school, the school i used to go to and then i thought where are they are they gone but why,  why take them why. and then i hear i noise that was coming from the wreckage " uhhhhh " " under the rubble someones under there " someone says in the crowd then everyone there starts picking up some of the stone around where we heard the noise.

 and then we found her we pick her up and ask her what happened why this happened " what happened here " they came they took everyone except me i don't know why but they just owww why'd you do that " "I'm sorry" "go on" i say "well they just left and left me behind"

and as she finished talking to us i saw in the distance an ship coming towards us and we started running i ran faster than I've ever done before then we were hit we started getting napped by them whatever them is and then it happened as i feared for my life and the others i fought.