Chapter 3:Confessions..

|Y/N's P.O.V|

"Wake up Darling!"

"Huh??" I said waking up..Oh yeah..I've been living with Wolves Family for nearly..10 years! And that was just Reah-San..Rin's Mom..She had Long,Grey hair with a tint of orange..Obviously has wolf ear and a wolf tail and a Fang.."Huh???...Oh..Reah-San...Is it time for Hunting?.." I asked.."Yup! And Akira and Geno will be joining.." Reah-San said...I walked down and I saw the Little 14 year old girl,Misty..She has Long,Black hair and Again,Has wolf ears,A wolf tail and a fang.."Neeeeee-Chhaaaaaannnnnn!!!!~" she said,hugging me.."Now Now Misty! (Y/N) might get suffocated!" Akira said,Shes the most Oldest of them all..She has Long,Black hair..With a Fringe and Obviously has Wolf ears,A wolf tail and A wolf fang..Misty then let go of me.."GENO STOP PLAYING WITH YOUR NINTENDO DS AND EAT!" Mr.Looru said..He's the 'alpha' of their Family..He has grey hair..Messy like Rin's hair..Has Wolf ears,A wolf tail and Wolf fangs..He's just a Normal Dad..Overprotective and Sweet.."But Dad! My pokemon is already gonna Level Up!" Said Geno.."NO BUTS FOOD IS FOOD" Mr.Looru said.."fine.." Geno said and Kept his Nintendo DS..I sat down Beside Rin and Kuna,My best friends..They had been with me since I ran away 10 years ago..Rin would always protect me,When The bears attack us or when the 'big cats' come..He never left my side.."Hey (Y/N) are you sure you can Hunt today?.." Kuna asked.."yup!" I said.."I'll go prepare our Lunch..I'll just eat on the way out.." Said Rin.."Are you sure you don't wanna eat Darling?.." Reah-San said to Rin.."Yeah..I'm fine..I ate alot last night.." Rin said and Walked to the Kitchen..

~|Time Skip|~

"Rin-Kuun!".

We all looked behind us and saw the one and only,Alice Heatherway..She's a normal human like me..She's a Loli..not just that but a Tsundere towards Rin..She has Long,Blonde hair and An England Jacket..Yup..She came from England..But she's still japanese..She's the one who helped us with Financial problems and Such.."Oh..Hey Alice!.." Rin said.."YOU BAKA YOU DIDN'T WAIT FOR ME!.." Alice said.."Sorry!.." Rin apologized.."Then..I-I'd b-be happy if you come t-to the flower meadow a-alone w-with me.." She said blushing.."Sure.." Rin said..When they we're finally gone Kuna whispered "wanna stalk them?.." She asked.."But th-" I got cut off by Kuna as she grabbed my wrist and brought me to THAT flower meadow..We Overheard them and Watched them talk.."Y-You..B-Baka..I-I..I..I w-want..To tell you..I..I..I love you.." She said..Rin touches her chin and said "Sorry but..I'm In love with someone..Names starting with [1st letter of your name]  but a kiss won't hurt right?.." Rin said and Kissed her..She pushed back and Kuna came in.."BIG BRROOOOOOOOOO!!!~" She shouted and Grabbed my Wrist.."Y-YOU SAW T-THAT!?" Alice shouted.."Yup!~ all of it!" Said Kuna.."Right (Y/N)!?" She asked..I'm busted..Rin came over and Said "I guess since you already heard it..I have to ask you..(Y/N) would you be MINE?" He asked..Oh No..I-I..Uhhh..Err....I don't know how to respond!....Err..But..That last part..He..He sounded like a Yandere or..Was that my imagination?..

A/N:Hey! It's me Rin! Yeah..I'm sorry for the Cover but..It's the Only thing I can make right now! Bye!