chapter 3

f/f- fave food

Your pov

I woke up to the sound of nothing. I'm not used to that. I walked out the room and went into the living room. I saw Sean setting up chairs and towels. I was there for a good 5 minutes watching him, when Sean saw me. He smiled and walked up to me.

"Hey.Wanna help set up." He walked to the chairs and set down a towel.

"Sure." He gave me a few towels to put on the floor.

"Do we really need this many towels?" I asked as I continued to set down towels.

"Oh yeah." He got another chair and set it down. They weren't next to each other though.

Mark put props on the chairs. Some were not the best for kids to see. I looked at everything and realized what it was.

"You guys are doing the do not laugh challenge?!" I was so excited. I love watching those videos.

"Yep. We're almost done setting things up so we will start the video soon.

I smiled and went to find Felix. I went outside and saw him with Mark. They were getting more props. I decided that i would sneak behind them and scare them. I slowly walked towards them and hid behind a shed.(don't know if mark has a shed) They were talking on what props they should use for the video. Once i saw that their backs were turned, I slowly walked up behind them and just stood there, waiting for them to turn around. They continued to talk about stuff and they finally turned around. They screamed so loud. I laughed so hard that I fell on the ground. It was amazing. They were panting and Felix looked at me. I looked back at him and saw he was ready to do something. I got up slowly and ran. He chased me as Mark watched laughing.

"Y/N! I will kill you!" He was mad.

"Yeah. You kill her." Mark said while walking into the house.

Sean watched Felix chase me and laughed. He shook his head and sat down on the couch and enjoyed the show.

TIME SKIP

After 5 minutes of running, we got the rest of the props. Mark got his camera and put it on the tripod. And Ethan and Ken came back from the store.(they got food)

"Y/n. I was talking to Mark, before I was so rudely interrupted. We were wondering if you wanted to be in the video." I smiled and jumped.

"Yes yes yes yes yes! I would love to." Everyone smiled.

"Let's get this video going." Mark turned on the camera. I got out of the video at first. Then Mark did his intro.

"Hello everybody. My name is Markiplier, and today, I have with me Felix, Ken, Ethan, Sean, and.....Y/n. She is Felix's sister."

I came into frame and waved. We got started and I went first. And I laughed almost instantly.

"We aren't even 30 seconds in!" Felix yelled.

"Well. It's easy to break me. Pretty much anything is funny to me. Besides death and stuff like that."

They all chuckled. Ethan went next. He laughed after 45 seconds. Then Mark went and he lasted 1 minute. The rest went and Mark won after 3 rounds. He did his outro and ended the video. We picked up the towels and immediately washed them. We went to edit the video and that took about 1 hour. It was now 10:27. He uploaded the video to his channel. After about a minute, it got over 1,000 views. We all hi fived each other and walked out to the living room. We sat down on the couch. Sean sat on my left and Felix was on my right. Everyone had a beer except me. (they all drink in this ) They didn't get drunk. We watched The Matrix and ate f/f. It was now 3:30. We watched a lot of T.V. After a bit, I went to the room and got my laptop. I went to Mark's channel and saw the video now has over 1,000,000 views.

"Mark. You got over 1,000,000 views." He looked at my laptop and smiled.

"Awesome!" He jumped and then sat back down.

I went on my twitter and saw i had 2,000 more followers. People were saying that I should be in videos more often. I went to my Facebook and saw I had more followers. I went back to Mark's channel and looked at the comments. There was a lot about everyone. People were excited and happy. It made me smile. I logged off and went to the kitchen to get an apple. This was an amazing day.