Chap 2

"Viktor, we should go inside and eat," the younger man said. "Of course, what should we eat?" he said, walking out of the bath. "I want you to try some pork cutlet bowls! They're my favorite meal!" Yuuri yelled out. Viktor smiled and started walking towards the door, a towel wrapped around his hips. Yuuri, looking and Viktor, started to blush.

A steaming bowl of Katsudon was placed in front of two, curious blue eyes. Eagerly, Viktor grabbed the chopsticks, and started digging in. "Vkusno!" Viktor yelled out, shoving his face with more. "I'm glad you like it," Yuuri chuckled. "Where will I sleep?" the older man asked. "Oh, you can sleep in my room for now. I'll go get a futon ready!"

Yuuri ran up the stairs, grabbing a futon and placed it next to his bed. Looking up, the young man realized that he had left up all of his Viktor posters. "OH MY GOD!" he yelled, scurrying around to collect them and shoving them in between his mattress.  Viktor rushed up the stairs, expecting there to be danger. "What the hell, is everything all right?" the silver haired man asked. "Yeah! It was nothing! you don't have to worry about a thing!" Yuuri said, obviously embarrassed. Viktor, being the bastard that he is, smirked, freaking Yuuri out.

Later, when he was sure Yuuri was sleeping, Viktor escaped to the bathroom. He leaned over the toilet, and let the contents of his stomach spill out. He coughed out bits and pieces, tears streaming down his face. Once he was done, he flushed and washed out his mouth. "I'm sorry, Yuuri," he whispered to himself. He walked back into the room, plopping down onto his futon and going to sleep.