STUPID!

Conan POV

That was a great stand up, Yuki...chan.

We're going camping tomorrow and me and Yuki are preparing. After that, we went to Hakase's house.

The next day. . . .

We just got to the mountain and it's almost midnight. I was thinking on what Yuki said while we were heading here.

"Hey, could there be an ogre living here?" Mitsuhiko-san said.

"Nope. Those don't exist." Yuki replied.

"Then, could there be a witch?" Ayumi asked.

"Those don't exist either." Yuki coldly replied without looking.

"Then, what about a YUKIonna?" Genta said." And isn't your name Yuki? Could it be?.... That you are a Yukionna?" Genta asked.

"Mou... Genta-kun! Don't be mean!"

"Yeah!"

"Well, I don't know...." Everybody looked at her.

"I might be a Yukionna and kill all of you." She said with a scary face. Everybody was scare even Hakase. Except for me and Haibara.

"I'm just kidding. Because...might.ki...myself." I wasn't able to hear the last part.

"And I believe nothing." Yuki said.

What was the last part and what does she mean she believes nothing?

Wait a minute. "Because...might.ki..myself." And "I believe nothing."

Because might ki myself... Because I might ki myself..... I widen my eyes as I realized what she said. Because I might kill myself.

I got up. The only way that peole could kill themselves in the mountain, besides using a sharp object, fall into a cliff.

I have to hurry.

Yuki POV

I took another step. But... If I take another step, there will be no more turning back and there will be nothing of me left. But I want to do it. For the sake of humanity.

Conan POV

Where? Where? Where? There! I ran up to a place where there was a cliff. I saw Yuki in the distance.

Yuki POV

I fell. Bye.... Onee-san. Bye... Mouri... Bye... Hakase. Bye.... Kids.... Bye... Ai-chan. Bye.... Conan-kun.

"Eh?" I was caught in the hand. By... C-Conan-kun?!

"Hurry! Hold my hand and other hand!"

"No! Let me go! If I just do this."

"Baka!What would you benefit from that?! You are only standing up for nothing!"

Eh? Conan--. Shinichi..... Tears got out of my eyes.

"If you stand up for nothing, If you believe in nothing, you'll achieve NOTHING!" He said

Shinichi. Conan-kun.

I held his hands. And he pulled me up.

"Thank you."

"Hah...hah... Eh?"

"For saving my life."

He nodded.

"Then, let's go. Yukii...iie... Yuki-san."

Conan