protective

You had come with Elijah to New Orleans, and since you had never been out of Mystic Falls it was a bit weird. He was taking you on a tour of the place and brought you to meet a friend of his Marcellus. You walked in the building and saw a decently attractive guy who turned and looked at you. You smiled and he came up when Elijah went to find Marcel. "Hey, Diego is the name." "Hi Diego, my name is Y/N." "That name fits you." He said looking at your body without trying to hide it. "And do tell me how?" You asked him confidently whilst looking for Elijah. "That name just sounds sexy and here you are."

  "Why thank you, but you should be careful." "And why is that?" He questioned, a smirk blossoming on his perfect pigmented skin. "Elijah is my boyfriend." "I could treat you better than an original, c'mon a beautiful girl like you getting sucked up into the Mikaelson's." His eyes widened as he brought his arms out in an attempt to say 'really' "Well, thanks for the concern." You spoke quickly looking down and crossing your arms over your chest. "You are just to pretty to be destroyed by family drama." Elijah and Marcel came out and saw you and Diego chatting. "Well, Y/N can I just say I have never laid eyes on someone as gorgeous as you." Marcel said playfully looking at you and winking, you stifled a giggle. "I mean any man would be dying to have you, look at you."

  You just smiled not really taking it as an advancement toward you. Elijah walked up, presser his hand to the small of your back and kissed you quite roughly. You were taken aback by his sudden PDA explosion,nevertheless you thought it was kinda hot. "Well, I guess that means I was in the wrong." Diego spoke looking at Marcel. Marcel hit him on the back and said "Yep, that one is all on you buddy." You met Marcel and quite enjoyed his company, a friendship was definitely on the rise. You and Elijah soon left and you pulled him into an ally. "Y/N, what are you doing?" "Elijah, what was that at Marcel's place."

  "Y/N." "No, Elijah tell me. Or I will have to assume you are just jealous." He looked at you and pursed his lips and looked down (like the gif). He soon had you up against the brick wall. "I am not jealous, protective that is all." "Elijah I love you,nobody else could ever take your place in my heart. You know that don't you?" "I know darling I just don't like other men thinking about themselves with you." "That is called jealousy 'Lijah." "I am not jealous." "Ok, Elijah. You aren't jealous, just protective." "Exactly." "You are such a liar." You said as you zipped up your jacket when the crisp winter air bit your skin. You soon walked into the abattoir, and practically bolted up the steps. You just knew Elijah would get you for calling him a liar and soon enough you heard him say,

"You are going to pay for that one darling."