Imagine being me (chapter 1)

'Bang!' was the first thing I heard this morning, it was followed by a shy little voice mumbling 'mummy.' Welcome to the glorious world that I call my life!

I really wasn't ready to get up, all my limbs were still motionless and tired. A little hand was tapping me repeatedly on the leg followed by the same voice saying "mummy, mummy." Slowly I opened my eyes and glared at the alarm clock infront of me, it read 7:35. Continuing to lie on my bed I was blissfully unaware of what I was missing. "Mummy get up, work."

Without my wonderfully aware three year old daughter I would be still in bed. She is god send and without her I would be nowhere.

Today was my monthly work allocation, I was going to find out where I was going to work for the following month or so. It's hard to keep moving around the county or even around the world when you have a three year old daughter but I try my best to make sure that she is always happy. We never stay in the same place for longer than a year as there are always loads of new opportunities everywhere.

Like usual I wasn't expecting my boss to tell me I was going to do anything fantastic. I was just expecting for her to say 'you are going to dance with a stage school' or something along those lines seeing as that is usually what I do. When everyone including myself were in the studio at work we were separated into groups (which were probably our work groups) and then we were told to go to see Mrs Allen in our separate groups. once it became our turn I wasn't expecting anything special. "Girls I have something special planned for you," she began making it sound all so glorious. " I'm sending you on tour with One Direction!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know it's short but I just wanted to give you something to read. I hope you like it.

Please vote and comment what you think

Abi xx