Chapter 1 - Stepping Into Reality.

(You) Park Hyerim - 13 years old , natural brown hair, small asian eyes but cute.

Kunpimook Bhuwakul BamBam - 13 years old, natural black hair, baby faced but hot.

------------------------------------------------------------

7th Grade 📚

" HyeRim ah, wake up for school!! Today is your first day, don't be late !! " My Mum shouted at me. " Jaebal, 5 more minutes please? " I retaliated. " Andwae, there'll be hot guys there, faster wake up " Mum Said. " OMG HOT GUYS ALRIGHT IM WAKING UP " I screamed in excitement. I quickly jumped out of bed and prepared myself for school.
~_~
I put on my school uniform and wore an oversized sweater over it. I put on my all time favourite platform shoes.

~_~I scurried out of the house and ran to school

~_~
I scurried out of the house and ran to school.

At School.

*7.29*  Woah I reached just one minute before I'd be late. I walked into the classroom and took a sit beside the window. ( I always loved enjoying the scenery outside , not to mention, there was a hot guy sitting right next to me so.... ) 

The teacher , Mr Park, walked into the classroom and started introducing himself to us. We decided to play ice breaker games since we just got to know each other. We sat in a circle and the hot guy (which I haven't got to know his name yet) sat beside me.

Introducing.

" Hi, im Song Jemi " " Hi, im Lee Seung ki " " Hi, im yoo hyekyo " Introductions went on and it was finally that hot guy's turn. " Hi, im from Thailand and my full name's kunpimook bhuwakul but you can just call me bambam :") "  * wow his so cute i thought * Then I realised it was my turn. " Hi, im Park Hyerim " I think I saw bambam smiling at me though ;D  We soon finished introducing and it was break time.

At the cafeteria.

" Uhh... Hi,, can I sit with you.. " I heard someone's voice distinctly asking. " Uhh.. yup sure.. haha " I looked up and it was bambam. " So what made you come to korea from Thailand ? " I asked. " Oh,, well my mum decided to send me to korea to become famous and now I'm under jyp entertainment, I'm one of their trainees " He replied. " ohh.. I see, no wonder you're so handsome " I bashfully said ( OHMYGOD PARK HYERIM WHAT DID U JUST SAY ) He just replied me with a smile that seemed to make my heart stop for a second.

After School

" Hey, do you want to walk home together ? " Bambam asked " Um.. sure! Why not . " I said.
As we were walking home we talked about random stuff and laughed on our way. He was so cute I swear. We finally reached my house. " Goodbye Hyerim, see you tomorrow? " He said. " Okay see you. " I replied. Out of the sudden, he kissed my cheek and ran away shyly.

Bambam's POV

I walked her home and noticed her hand was so small and cute. I took her hand and measured our palms and hers just looked like a baby :O so cute though ! Our hands touched and I felt my heart beating rapidly. Once we reached her house, I said goodbye. I don't know why but I just felt like kissing her. I was scared that she would slap me if I kissed her lips so I kissed her cheek instead.

Hyerim's POV

We walked home together and it was fun as heck. He measure my hand with his and I was so delighted to touch his hand. Once
we reached my house, we said goodbye and before he left, he kissed my cheek. I felt a sudden red blush on my cheek and ran into my house. 

------------------------------------------------------------
A/N ; Do you all want me to continue updating? I'm a new author so im not sure if people would like my work . :D please give me comments and suggestions and review 💗💗