Forget you tonight.

"Come on, get up. We're going out." Vanessa said, shaking me wildly. I mutter under my breath. I fight against her while she tries and takes my blanket. I sigh in defeat. "Fine! I'm up." I grunt with little expression and slowly rise to my feet. All I know is that my world came crashing down last night. She looks at me with little sympathy, I shake my head showing that I would rather not go over this 'Oh yeah, I'm ok that I walked in on Justin cheatin' on me.' thing.  She lowers her head and I yawn. "So what's the plan?" I walk over to the kitchen sink, turning both nobs evenly. "I don't know but we need a girls night, just you and me." I cup my hands under the water and rise to my face. The warm water feels good against my skin.

    My phone interrupts us and I walk to the marble table. "It's Jaylee. I'm not talking to that hoe. She gonna mess with my nigga and then try to call me. I don't care what nobody say that bitch ain't got shit on me." I slid my phone over the ignore button and dry my eyes. Vanessa sat on the couch and texted on her phone and smiled lowly to herself. I fur my eyebrows in question but she shakes her head in return. "I don't think I'm into the whole 'going out' thing V." She looks at me, disappointed. "Emma.." Crap, she's gonna start a lecture. "I know last night was hard, but you gotta get out of this slump and have fun. You gotta show him that this doesn't affect you. You are worth way more, and you know that." I nod even though I wasn't really listening.

    I go to the bathroom, processing whether I need to go or not. I look in the mirror. I'm a mess. I  grab my straightener, plug it in, then brush through my hair. I know that you really don't move on easily after something like this but it never hurts to try. I start to break down remembering seeing him hold on to her like that, and kissing her like he was never going to see her again but then I remember that I'm not the one who did this. I lean back against the wall and stare at my reflection. I smile to myself. You know what, If imma do this, Imma do this shit right. I straighten my hair and then walk out. "Venessa, come help me with my clothes and I got the perfect place to go."

Sorry for the short chapter but It's the beginning it'll be alright.

Like and Comment,  tell me what you think.