A week before...

"Hey babe, wake up!" I was getting shoken wildy, and wasn't happy. My blanket gets ripped off me and cold air contacts with my skin, instantly making me shiver. "What in the wor.." Once I see who it was, I pause mid sentence when I see the time. "Tyler what are you doing here!? It's 6 in the morning and it's Saturday! I need my sleep." I rub my eyes, turning to my side to look at him. "Just get dressed." And then I see his back leave the room.

    I get up and through some gray joggers and a white neck-line tank top. I throw on my Pink hoodie and sigh. I shouldn't be up right now! Searching my room for my high tops, I find my Adidas instead. I slowly slip them onto my feet and yawn. I walk to my door and before I can even reach for the handle, Tyler opens it. "Finally you're done. We gotta hurry." He grabbed my hand, yanking me out the door. It's still dark, but the sun is slowly rising. "Tyler will you tell me what's going on? It's not even light outside." I growl. He continues to pull me to his car, opening the door for me.

    I fall asleep in the car but it's only for 5 minutes. Looking out the window, We are at the park. "Why are we here?" I ask confused. He smiles lowly pointing to the sunrise. "We are here for this. I wanted you to see, well, how I see you." He pauses, "Bright, Beautiful, and something, well in this case, someone everything depends on. My day wouldn't be as bright if you weren't in it. I just want you to know that I love you." He smiles at me and I can't help but shed tears. "Thank you tyler!" I huge him and he simply laughs.

    Heading home he starts up, "Can we hang this week? We have no school, meaning all me and you time... with an exception of some parties. I smile and nod. "I'm all yours."