white coffee with edible glitters

11 

[ past the end of this cold winter, 

until the spring comes again, 

until the flowers bloom again, 

stay there a little longer. 

stay there. ] spring day — bts 

        The music hummed in Kayano Kaede's ears, as she stared out into the rainy void of the Tokyo streets. She had her legs crossed, her black hair tied up to a bun with some strands falling out over her ear. What had only engulfed her now was the melody of the song, and the pouring rain, which had caught her off guard for the past fifteen minutes. 

There wasn't that much traffic in Tokyo; in fact, the streets were vastly open for cars. Yet, only the rich could afford cars, so the rest could only walk from here to there, or take a subway station to your designated place. 

Kayano would've taken the train, yet where she worked was near enough from her place, so she decided to hail a taxi instead of having to stand. After all, her heels would be killing her if she stood for too long. 

"That'll be ¥446 ." The bored taxi driver said, snapping the waitress out of her thoughts. She had stopped tinkering with her small golden pendant, and gave the taxi driver her tip. She stepped out, heels clanking against the wet, glossy pavements, as she shielded her head using her jacket. 

"Thank you." She gave the taxi driver a small smile, before she shut the door and ran over to the coffee shop, which was yet to open. 

"You're early today." The manager yawned, giving a little stretch first before he continued to sweep the floors and grind the coffee beans. "It's not even nine yet." Kayano draped her jacket over the stand, and fixed her hair up, chiming as she did so, "Good morning to you too, Shimada-san."  

She went over to the bathroom, and took one good look at herself. She looked fine, thankfully; only a little tint of eyebag seemed to show under her foundation, and her lips glossed to a raspberry smell, and her uniform was neatly ironed. It was a normal day, after all. 

Yet, she couldn't get over what had happened that time. She reminisced over the two men--her two daily customers who seemed oddly familiar to her, but she couldn't fathom who they were. 

"Can't get your hopes now, can we?" Kayano talked to the mirror, where her reflection was. She brought out the pendant she had been playing with earlier, and scrutinized its features. 

It was an ordinary golden pendant; a circular wheat-like leaf circled around the chain, and it added a little twinkle when it shun in the light. 

She clutched the pendant in her hand, as she took a deep breath, and gave it a small kiss before fixing her hair up to a bun and adding her earrings. "Past the end of this cold winter,until the spring comes again, until the flowers bloom again, stay there a little longer." She mumbled. 

       Cherry blossoms was the first thing Karma stared upon the moment he had entered the coffee shop. With his palm supporting his chin, he watched as the cherry blossom petals of the tree flew past by, with water droplets that shone in the spring sun. 

"Alone again today, are we?" This snapped Karma out of his thoughts, as he jerked his head towards the same waiter who had served him since the day he entered this cafe. She wore her usual waitress smile, yet her features looked oddly different today. 

"You look stunning." Those words slipped out of his mouth, as the waitress blushed red, tucking a strand behind her hair. "T-Thanks..," She mumbled, before shaking her hair vigorously and nervously laughing. "Anyway, would you like to order anything today?" 

"Hmm," Karma hummed, drumming his fingers down the polished table, before he thought of it. "Hit me up with your latest deals." 

This was a common question from Kayano, which she gladly accepted to advertise their current cutesy coffees available. "This cafe isn't as famous as Starbucks, but we would like to let you try our newly brewed white coffee with edible glitter! Add fifty more yen if you want foam." 

"Then I'll have that." Karma gave a small smirk, adjusting his papers and fishing for his yen. Once he found it, he gave it to the happy waitress, who smiled every time she noticed that he gave her a small tip. 

Yet, what captured him was the golden pendant that stuck out of her neck. It's intricate design was enough for Karma to stay frozen in his seat for a few seconds, before he found his voice. "I like that pendant of yours." 

The waitress stopped, her eyes wide and her cheeks flushed. Yet, she composed herself and turned back, holding the golden pendant up for him to see. "You think so? This pendant has some meaning to it, actually." 

Karma looked at how she smiled at the pendant. It was as if she were searching for something, or someone. His mercury eyes drifted past her smile, before he took his out. "Actually, I have the same pendant. It's just it's brown. It has a meaning to it too, yet I'm still searching for that something." 

That was enough to set her mouth agape. She knew she had to be getting back to work, but this sight was something to see. Is it..? She pondered, biting her lip before she looked back at the red head, who was tinkering with his as well. 

"Say, have you ever heard of the saying,  'Past the end of this cold winter,until the spring comes again, until the flowers bloom again, stay there a little longer.'?" He looked up at the waitress, who was frozen in her place. She only stared at him, her mouth open as if he looked like a complete stranger to her. "Miss, are you okay?" He tilted his head, suddenly losing his mysterious smile. 

"He's the one." 

fkldglgalk cliche chapter i know hit me 

but this chapter is very significant in this storyyy pls i blame myself for making it sound cliche ahuhu 

+ sorry for the late update like i know it's super late but it feels good to revive your story once in a while, right? 

++ THANKS FOR THE 14k+ READS IM-- to be honest i never knew that this story would reach such views, votes and comments im speechless just--thank you guys really :'oo 

+++ im so bts trash i even added their lyrics to a karmagisa fic ((or probs potential karukae chapt that maybe irrelevant to the title but is relevant to the story hEY karmagisa's still going to be here, i promise))