Meet Mel & Sasha

I was nice, innocent, happy, never hurt anybody. I had big goals for myself. I have long black hair to my lower back with a natural blue tint to it. I had the pure blue eyes and freckles all over my cheeks and nose.  I had long, tan, toned legs, because I ran a lot. I seriously ran everyday like 5 miles before school and 8 miles after I got home from school. I am 5'10. I play volleyball at my school. How I managed to stay a nobody still confuses me to this day. My body was full in all the right places but I never showed it, unless I was playing volleyball. I was happy with that with being a nobody. I knew I was to be greatly known later in my life. I was planning to make it big. My teachers often said that I was going to reach beyond the stars. My room was blue, black, grey and white. Blue was my favorite color. It wasn't any color blue though, it was the dark, rich, Royal like blue. The biggest wall in my room was painted with chalk board paint. I like to say I could do art of all sorts. That was my back up dream job. I guess? Haha! My mom loved me and quite often did her very best to spoil me with love and things here and there. She actually bragged about me to her friends all the time too. She was very pretty and pretty well known for her art. I got the art trait from her of course. My dad had no artistic skills unless it came out to picking a beautiful women meaning my mother to spend the rest of his life with. I guess you could say I was the perfect child. I had 4.0 all of my years in high school till senior year. It didn't go trembling down but it dropped to being at least a 3.0. He caused it....ANYWAYS!  She meaning my mom wanted me to find love. I was almost 19 and in had never had my first kiss, or had my hand held by another only by my dad or mom. I wanted it too. I wanted that cliche love, that happily ever after kind, and I guess that's what I got till it went bad.

Enough of telling you the old me... I'm not gonna dread on the past. I can't go back and change it so whatever. I took the lesson I was given and learned from it.
He walked into my life 2 weeks and 3 days before my birthday that was on May 4...its been about year. Today is April 23rd.
Yes, I remember the day he came into my life.  It's something I have tried go forget but I never have been able to.

If you didn't catch my name its Mel, short for melody. I went to sunset valley High School.  I am in college now.... Far away from that school...and him..
I have my own place with my best friend here and her name is Sasha. She's the reason I am better than ever...anyways, I go to my dream college... Occidental college. It's in LA, so I'm hoping you've figured out that we live together in our place in LA. If not... Then get help.

-----convo----
"Mellllllllllll!"

"Yeaaaaaaa Sasha?"

"Can you get me a shot of vodka?!"

"What in the fucking hell did you do last night Sasha?"
(Slight chuckle since Sasha has a major hang over and wants the shot to cure the hangover. Fills the shot glass with vodka and walks into Sasha's room..)

"Uh, Mel? I don't even know how I got here in bed last night! So, enough with the loud talking and give me the shot!"

"Says you that yelled at me to get you a shot of vodka when the kitchen is just down the hall not even 10 ft from your room." ( Sasha takes the shot... Then slowly sits up, cause we are going out to buy my car from the dealers shop today..)

"Sasha, hurry up...we got to go look for my car at 1:00 and it's a quarter after noon!"

"Ugh, do I have to goooo?!?!!"

(Leaves Sasha to get ready cause she knows the answer to the question she just asked..)