I hate to love you

This book has been panned out for ages. I held it back thinking it was dumb but finally realised I enjoyed writing it so I would post it. 

  (Not really a prolugue but its a start )

  All Rights Reserved - All Copright will be Prosecuted© ;)

-------------

Amelia's POV:

Mixed emotions... that's what I'm feeling. Nervous, excitment, sadness.

Let me explain. Nine years ago when I was eight I moved away from my hometown. I left everything I loved their. My nana's grave, my friends and my best friend Kyle. He was one of the biggest things I lost. I didn't talk to him since, for all I know he could have moved aswell.

That's why there's slight hope in me that he will be there. No one knows I'm moving back because well... who would know? I almost forget everyone there. 

I'm seventeen now and lots have changed. But I've made so many friends here and now I'm losing them, just like what happened before.

Coolest thing is? I'm moving back to the exact same house I used to live in except its hell of a lot different. Its more... new and it's gorgeous. Not the suckish house I used to live in.

I flew forward as the car came to a stop. "What the hell mum?!" I said rubbing the back of my neck and grumbling about whiplash.

"We're here!" She exclaimed and I jumped out of the car quickly. After a four hour plane ride, a three hour car journey... after nine years I was back in the exact same house. 

I opened the car door and stood out allowing a big stretch to take place. A huge yawn forced itself out of my mouth as mum gave me suitcases to bring in. The moving truck had arrived three days before and literally everything was ready for us. 

I dragged the suitcases in and dropped them by the door. It looked different and fresh but I could feel the same house... the memories. I let out a small laugh then climbed the stairs. I chose the room I used to have and lucky for me it was big.

I put some stuff on the side of the locker and took out my iPhone. 17:23. I looked out the window and the sun shun in. Hot day today. I turned and exited my room then quickly jogged down he stairs. I went to grab one of the suitcases when I was shoved out the door. 

"What the?!" I squealed as I turned to see Mum. I gave her a confused looks and she stared at me like I was an idiot "No helping... go out, make friends..." My jaw dropped as I stared.

She put her hands on her hips then I sighed and walked off, taking off my checkered jacket and tying it aroung my waist. I shoved my hands into the pocket of my shorts after pulling my batman top down a bit.

The sun made my black hair look silky and shiny. It reflected off it and not being cocky or anything but for once it looked nice. Walking down the pavement I kicked stones that would cross by my path. 

"And we danced all night, to the best song ever!" 

I answered my phone straight away. Of course my friend would change my ringtone. 

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hey!"

"Mum? What now, Im gone literally 2 minutes!"

"You have your bikini on, why not sunbathe by the beach, its supposed to be lovely down there"

I raised my eyebrows not a bad idea to be honest.

"Yea... ok... thanks mum. Bye" I hung up and shoved it into my bag. 

After another 3 minutes I arrived at a beach and wow was it beautiful. The sea was almost crystal blue and was fresh as hell. The sand was literally white gold and so clean. It was amazing.