PROLOGUE

--- SOLJI POV ---

"At this age, all of my friends already in love, I don't even have a crush, and it's very lonesome"

"Kringg! Kringg! Kringg!

The sound of the clock started to ringing but Solji don't even bother to wake up.

"Solji wake up! Or else you will be late to college" Her mom shouted at her.

"Yes mom!" Solji answered while looking at the clock. She open her eyes widely after she know that she's already late.

"This late already? Oh no! Today is the 10th time. I need to hurry up"

Solji rushed towards the toilet and wash up as fast as she can. After finished washed up, she wears her clothes and go downstairs.

She grabbed her shoes and wears them immediately.

"Breakfast?" Asked her mom.

"Sorry mom! But I am late already"

She get out from her house and run as fast as possible.

"10 times late... You'll get detention sweeping the yard. Omo! Just thinking about it make me wanna cry" she talks to herself while running.

When she was running, she saw a boy at the park. He walked unstably and looked like he is going to faint.

"Eh, what is he doing? It's nothing... "

Solji tries to calm herself.

"Should I help him? But I am going to be late. Someone will help him right? Sorry... "

She continue to runs but she feel really guilty. So she decided to go back and help that boy.

She went back to the park and runs towards that boy.

"Are you okay? Not feeling well? Do I need to call the ambulance?" Solji asked that boy.

That boy looked at her.

"It's nothing... It's just... Anemia" He answered.

Solji looked at his face.

"Wow! He so sparkling"

Suddenly, that boy past out on Solji's lap. Solji shocked but she can't do anything about that.

Solji looked at his face closer.

"He is so cute!

Solji suddenly remembered something important.

"Wait... Did I forget something? Arghhh, I am late!!!!!!!!!!!! "

She sigh.

"Never mind as long as this boy is alright"

After an hours later. That boy finally awake from his fainted.

"Ahh! You're awake? How are you feeling? Want some water?" Solji asked that boy.

That boy shocked as he saw Solji. He gets up from Solji's lap immediately.

"Huh? Where am I? How come... "

Before he finished his words Solji already cut him.

"This is central park. It's seems like you are anemia and fainted"

That boy looking at Solji wondering.

"Are you okay? Your teachers must be worried. Do I need to walk you there? Which high school?" Solji asked while smile at him.

That boy feel really annoyed by Solji questions.

"Shut up!" He yelled at Solji.

"Huh?" Solji curious by his answered.

"You old lady, mind your own business" that boy yelled again.

"Ehh? "

"Old lady, you hear me?" He grin.

"What!!!!!!!!!!" Solji shouted.