chapter 2

*P.E CLASS*

"Run 10 laps" the p.e teacher shouted.

Solji, Hyojin, Hyerin and their college mates runs in full spirit after hearing that.

"Today is such a nice day" Solji talks while running.

"Yeah!" Hyojin and Hyerin agreed.

"Ah, where are we meeting for firework festival tonight?" Solji asked.
"I'm going with my boyfriend" Hyojin replied.

"Ahhhh, let's go together please"

"Be quiet don't you" Hyojin declined.

"Forgetting about friends after having a boyfriend, there will be a retribution... " Solji grin.

"Say that after you get a boyfriend" Hyojin grin back.

"Why don't you guys keep quiet. Or else the teacher will be mad at us" Hyerin added.

They both looked at Hyerin and automatically shut their mouth and keep running, cause they don't want to be scold by their teacher.

*FIREWORK FESTIVAL*

While waiting for Hyerin to come Solji sighed.

"At least, I have Hyerin"

After a moments, Hyerin come.

"Solji!" Hyerin called Solji.

"Ah, Hyerin.... "

Solji turns back and saw something shocking, it's someone that she hate the most.

Hyerin smile widely as there is someone beside her. She then looked at Solji.

"This is Jimin! He's in the same music club as me" Hyerin introduced him to Solji.

"Solji sunbae-nim annyeong!" Jimin appears in front of Solji and greet her.

Solji freeze.

"Why why why is he here?" Solji talks to herself.

"Huh, Jimin you know Solji?" Hyerin asked.

"We meet earlier... Right?" He replied while looking at Solji.

Solji don't even say a word.

"Really? That's great! I coincidentally met him when I am on my way to meet you. So, I asked him to join us" Hyerin excitedly explained.

"Yeah! And I agreed" Jimin grin.

Solji holds her head and sighed.

"What a bad luck. I wants to faints right know" Solji talks to herself.

Jimin then came in front of Solji and smile brightly.

"Solji sunbae-nim! You look very cute in your dress"

Solji got really annoyed with his fake attitude and she yelled at him.

"Solji sunbae-nim? Don't call me that, disgusting!!"

"Huh" Jimin acted stupid.

"You were referring to the dress and not me when you said cute right? If you want to play with someone, there is a limit!!"

Hyerin really shocked when Solji shouted at him. She pull Solji closer to her and cover her mouth.

"Solji? what are you saying? Jimin sorry she is very shy!!" Hyerin added.

"I'm not shy! Hyerin, I'm telling you this brat...."

"Solji!!" Hyerin cuts her.

Jimin acted like he was sad cause of Solji words. He rubs his tears and looked at Solji and Hyerin with a pity face.

"I'm sorry Solji sunbae-nim. It's all because of my warm hearted ness... " jimin rubs his tears again.

Hyerin looked at Solji with a death glared.

"Sorry! It's my fault!" Solji apologise while crying inside.

Jimin smile cause he success to teased
her.

"Then, can I call you Solji?"

"Do as you please!!!!"

Jimin chuckled. He pull Solji and tries to separated Solji and Hyerin cause he is planning something. Then, he grabbed Solji's hand.

"What are you doing? Let go of my hand" Solji's face became all red.

"There's too many people. If we separated that's bad, right?" He smiled

Solji now realise Hyerin was not there. She's got really annoyed by Jimin until she forgot about Hyerin.

"Eh, where is Hyerin?"

"Ah, she's not a child anymore, it doesn't matter" he smiled.

"It's true, but..."

Jimin ignored Solji words and just pulls her to some place.

"Solji, here here"

"What again? Erghhh"

Solji looked at the sky and...

"POWWWWW!!!!"

"Wahhh! What a beautiful fireworks"

Solji happily looked at the firework and begin to smile. It's make Jimin's heart flutter.

Suddenly, Jimin fell and it's make Solji panicked. Solji bow her head close to Jimin and looked at him.

"What's wrong?"

"I don't feel... well... "

"Can you walk? Where do you feel ill? Solji asked.

"Emm......... "

"Huh? What did you say?" Solji moves her face close to Jimin as she didn't hear what Jimin say.

He know that Solji face is near him so he immediately pulled Solji to his side and KISSED HER on her lips.

Solji shocked, she didn't even say a word and all of her body's froze. Jimin then release his lips from Solji and he smiled at her.

"...I'm fine now" Jimin smiled.

"WHAT!!!???"