Chapter 4

I had a lot of time to think and I am so going to kill that baby It caused me so much pain I can't wait to kill it. Well I don't really have a human form right now in fact I don't really know what I am but I can kind of travel it's more of like going in someone's head and seeing from their eyes. So I'm going to go in someone's head and see if they know what date it is and anything I can learn from them. As like concentrated on getting inside someone's head I realized could I see control her body was in their mind? I decided to test this once I get in. It turns out that I can control them but only suggestions I can't fully control their entire body but I'm working on it. Well I didn't really know what to do first but I decided to go get a newspaper at least to see what date it was and what happened since I left. After reading the newspaper finally found something out the date was March 16th 1994. Oh my gosh I just realized I've been gone for over 30 years. Who knows if any of my followers had survived even if they did survive would they still follow me?

Guys thanks for reading so far if you have any ideas just post them in the comments and I'll make sure to definitely follow me to get notifications on when I update the story.😀😀