Chapter Two

You made it to Mark's home in 5 minutes; you lived fairly close to him that you could have walked instead of wasting gas. You knocked on the door lightly, nervous but excited.

You heard scurrying, followed by barks. "Chica! What a good girl!" you cooed over the closed door, probably looking awkward and weird, talking to nothing.

"Shoo, Chica, let me get to the door," Mark mumbled as he opened the door with hesitance.

"(y/n)! You came! Come on in," he said, and stepped out of the way with a big, dorky step. As you stepped inside, Chica barked and licked your face, greeting you warmly. You laughed and petted the friendly mutt.

"Chica, down," Mark said in a warning demeanor, but then chuckled and carried Chica into the living room. He turned around and made a gesture with his head, telling you to follow him.

You felt excitement rushing through your body, mixed with nervousness and eagerness. You glanced at your hand, and unsurprisingly, it was trembling. In fact, your whole body was shaking. Ethan, Ethan, Ethan, your thoughts screamed as you got closer into the living room.

You took a deep breath and entered.

"(y/n)! You're here!" Ethan said excitedly, and jumped from the couch to pull you in for a hug. Trying to hide the fact that you were blushing, you hugged him back, just as happy as Ethan was. You could overhear Mark and his other companions snorting with laughter behind you two. Ethan pulled away, turned to see what they were laughing about, and then shrugged.

"Ignore them; they're a bunch of big old dorks." Ethan joked and gave you his biggest bright smile. He dragged you to the couch, telling you to sit.

"You don't need to do anything if you don't want to, (y/n). Do you want something to drink?" he suggested.

"Oh, no, no, I want to help out. That's the whole reason you invited me here anyway, right?" you said, giving him a reassuring smile.

"So. What can I do first?" you asked. Ethan thought for a moment, then said, "You could set up the lights, and maybe get the camera warmed up, and set it up on the tripod?"

"Okay, yeah," you agreed, and started setting up the tripod. You struggled for a bit. Ethan noticed almost immediately and stood by your side, helping you out by guiding your hands with his. You giggled nervously as he explained to you what to do.

When you two were done setting things up, you looked at each other in the eyes for a quick second, then looked away, blushing madly.

"I...I think that's all." Ethan said quietly, and you could feel that he was still shaken by the awkward, maybe even romantic, moment.

"Should I...Go..?" you asked. The tension between you two was so heavy, you could cut it with a knife.

"Actually, I want to do something," he stammered. Ethan grabbed hold of your hand firmly. You were dumbfounded in what he wanted from you.

"If you don't like it, then just pull away, okay?" he said. You blushed. What the hell did he want?

Ethan leaned in close, looking at your lips. Oh, he wants to kiss me. Oh, fuck. You had no idea on what to do; you were a lip virgin. But you wanted so badly for this to happen, so you let Ethan take control of the moment.

Ever so gently, your lips met with his; you kissed.

It felt nice; Ethan went sweet and gentle. He wrapped his arms around you and pulled you even closer. A moan escaped your mouth, and you went in for a second. A couple seconds after, you pulled away.

A look of eagerness flashed in his eyes, but went away in a second. You felt dizzy.

Ethan gave a laugh and held your hand with his. From a distance, you could hear Mark gushing.

"Awe, you lovebirds! I just LOVE you two!" Mark squealed like a girl, and laughed his big hearty laugh.

Ethan rolled his eyes and turned to you. "Do you want to hang out later..? Only if you want to, of course!" he rushed. You laughed and nodded. "Of course. Meet you at 7:00 at your house?" you suggested, and Ethan agreed.

He gave you a peck on the cheek, unexpectedly, as you opened the door to leave. Blushing for the 100th time, you left with a smile on your face.

//end of chapter//