Tattoos On The Heart -COMING SOON-

19 minutes. That's all it took. All it took for a life to change. And another to end. In 19 minutes you can color your hair, mow the lawn, and get a small tattoo. 19 minutes is the length of a television show minus the commercials, you can order a pizza and get it delivered, you can walk a mile. In 19 minutes your world can stop. 19 minutes was all it took for 17 year old Michaela Stetson's life as she knows it to turn upside down.

 Fawn Stetson had a fairly normal childhood. Had a handful of friends, parents that loved each other very much, and great grades in school. The first crack to the foundation of her life was the day her mother left her and her dad. Then her father was diagnosed with kidney cancer, which soon spread to his liver and bones. Painful event after painful event left the very basis of the life she knew crumbled in a heap. The next thing she knew her dad was dead and she was now living in London, England with her mother. She soon found herself in a small tattoo parlor sitting next to Liam Payne.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note: Hello everyone! So this is my new story Tattoos On The Heart! Let me know if this story at all appeals to you by commenting on this! If I get no feedback I'll know this doesn't spark an interest to any of you, but hopefully that won't happen! Also vote and follow me if it so tickles your fancy(: Hope to be hearing from all you lovely people soon!

Adios!

-Keeley