Moving in or on?

I had a thin layer of sweat covering my face, it wasn't too hot out, but if you're moving then think that over. Yes i'm moving, where? Tokyo. I am originally from the U.S but I've trained to come over to Asia for the ghoul problem in Tokyo. I now know how to speak fluently with Japanese, and other Asian languages. Japanese is most important in my case, however, there are a few in Tokyo who know English. Not many, but there are some. "Miss, where would you like this?" The moving man, said with a small blush on his face. I shouldn't say 'Man' because he's not much older than me, he's approximately 19-20. I'm 17, turning 18 on January 14th. I paused from 'my' work and got off the ground, and dusted myself off. "Hmm, oh that one can go on the second floor, in the 2nd bedroom, the pink one on the left! Thanks!" I put on a cheery tone and a closed eyed smile for a 'mask' to my 'emotionless' expression beforehand. "A-A-alright, y-you don't h-have t-to thank m-me though, I a-am getting paid f-for this, y-you know!" He said and ran off. I giggled, then returned to moving my things. I grabbed my 'case' for the CCG. It had one 'thing' or 'weapon' inside of it. I smiled and returned putting the wine glasses in place. 

(TIME SKIP) Now tomorrow......

I woke up, and pulled the maroon/white/gray comforter off of my toned frame. I skipped out of bed, and opened my door to the shower room. I hopped in but got out, and put on my Iphone 7s plus, 'Seven nation army-By the white stripes' and hummed to it, occasionally singing a few phrases. "I'm gonna fight em' off...." I hopped out and got ready. I put on a maroon flow-y sundress, with a white wolf's tooth necklace my grandfather gave to me. I looked at my red/gold eyes in the mirror. I didn't need mascara or eyeliner, they already had a wolfish shape, unnaturally black around the edges, and almond shaped like the ancient canine himself. I smiled, showing off my long, sharp canines and pearly white teeth. I put on some maroon flats with white bows in the center, and some lace here-and-there. "Yes, my first day at the CCG, what will happen? I then grabbed my purse and walked out. I haven't gotten my quinque, yet. They'll most likely assign it tomorrow. Hopefully. I locked the red oak door and ran down the steps. I then put my headphones in and listened to Nirvana songs on Pandora. 

(TIME SKIP) To the CCG...

I walked up to the doors, and the scanner did go off, unfortunately, I am a half ghoul. I looked up at the people and soon there were members around me, proving how many members there are.  I got questioned but they recognized me.'Why do ghouls even try to kill, I mean, we're going to kill them all right?' I thought. I didn't believe in killing the ghouls, but what other choice do I have, they kill us, humans, which I don't mind, just the fact that 'I' could be next. "Hello, please come over here and give me your name.... I.D and facts. 

______________________SKIP

After all of that signing in, information, and my life, it was over. 'Now for the next step' I thought. I then proceeded to the next step, getting a partner. I am a lone wolf, they do call me Itsupiki Okami. I was partnered with the CCG soul reaper, Arima. We were both Half-ghouls, so they thought It'd be cool and I'd be more 'Comfortable' with the emotionless, mean-spirited, Arima. I had heard he had the 'Owl Quinque'. "Hello, I am Hiruka Addishi. Call me Addie, though. He nodded and told me his own name, which I already knew. "I am Kishou Arima. Nice to meet you." We then proceeded to his-now our office and they had another computer, desk, and other office items added in. "Yours is on the left. If you ever need anything, don't ever bother me, I am very busy." I smiled and nodded, although I was quite pissed on the inside. "Sure. Bye, Kishou-kun!" I waved and swore he looked as if questioning my very being. 

Arima- P.O.V 

'She's so.... human.' I thought studying her. 'How does she put on such a facade?' 

END OF CHAPTER 1...................