9

Soon the doorbell rings. A couple minutes later Izzy, Ethan, Grayson, and I are back in my room trying to pick a bored game to play. After many minutes of trying to decide we pick Life.
After about an hour of 'fun' arguing over who got what and how we're supposed to play and who won, just stupid stuff like that. We finally ended the game, Ethan won.
"That's not fair he cheated!" Grayson whined.
"How do you cheat at life?" I ask laughing.
"He was the banker! He probably stole money when no one was looking."
Izzy interrupts our small argument.
"As much fun as this is guys my mom wants me home see ya later"
"Okay bye Izzy" I say standing up to give her a hug.
"We should get going too mom will probably wonder why we've been here for four hours" Ethan says standing up.
"Okay well let me give you my number so we can hang out again soon or something like that" I say taking their phones. I enter my number and give them back their phones.
"Bye Nikki" they wave.
"Bye guys" I say shutting the door.
I check my phone it's 11 o'clock I decide to go to bed. I close my eyes only to stay awake thinking about one thing........

Food.
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
I just ran 4 blocks so I wouldn't miss the bus and I'm already out of breath, oh boy track is gonna be fun this year😂 (this is a short filler chapter I'm sorry😶)