Chapter Four: a Random Day in Third Grade

"Out of the way, you fag!" A fifth grader said, shoving Ciel to the floor. The fifth graders laughed and moved through the hallway.

"Hey! What the heck was that for!?" Sebastian yelled, running to Ciel, who was still laying on the floor.

"You okay, Ciel?" Sebastian helped Ciel up. Ciel just nodded. Sebastian knew he wasn't. Knew that something was going on, wasn't going to pry.

Making their way back to the class after lunch, they sighed remembering that they had 2 hours left of school. Ciel and Sebastian had asked their parents if they could spend the night at Ciel's house. So Ciel and Sebastian were going to have a sleep over. They were so excited and happy. They have had a bunch of play dates and coming over to each other's house, but this time they are spending a full night together.

The bell rang and Ciel and Sebastian waited till everyone was out of the class and then walked out to go meat up with Ciel's parents. The boy's didn't live too far from each other, but it is easier to drive with the bags that Sebastian had.

They walked out of the school and looked for the Phantomhive's car. When Ciel saw it, he grabbed Sebastian's arm and ran to it.

"Hey Mum! Hey Dad!" Ciel climbed in the car after helping Sebastian with his bag.

"How was your day guys?" Rachel said with a grin.

"It was good. But, there were these kids who were totally jerks." Sebastian said.

"Oh? How is that?" Vincent asked as he back out of the school parking lot.

"They called me names. I don't even know what they mean, but I'm guessing it isn't a good thing." Ciel enquired.

"They called him a fag. What is that?" Sebastian looked at Ciel, seeing if he was okay.

Rachel gasped and put her hand over her mouth.

"It's nothing you two should worry about, okay?"

"Yes, sir Mr. Phantomhive." Sebastian looked at Ciel and smiled.

When Vincent pulled into the garage, Ciel helped Sebastian get his bad from the back of the car. The boy's ran into the house and straight up two Ciel's room, shutting the door.

The two boys talked about what they will do over the summer and what they should do together over the summer.

Vincent walked up the stairs and opened the his son's door.

"Sebastian, Ciel. Dinner is re-" Vincent saw the two boys curled up on Ciel's bed, fast asleep. Vincent smiled and shut the door quietly. He turned and went down the stairs, smiling at Rachel.

"Those two are practically made for each other." He said, hugging his wife. He was happy to see Ciel happy about someone. Whether Ciel knew it or not, Ciel was in love.