Prologu

*Ana's POV*
I never thought i would actually end up going to the college i wanted, i worked so hard all my life to get in. So when i read my acceptance letter i couldn't believe it. So here i am 2 months later parking my brand new mini cooper in front of my apartment.
When i realized i was actually going away to California i started looking up for apartments, i didn't want to live on campus, because i really wanted to have my own apartment. After a week of searching i found this amazing apartment that was incredibly close to the college i was attending. Well i can't really see it right now because i haven't got in yet, but on the website it looked pretty amazing. On the outside it's got this vintage but classy look. The only problem was that I had to share it, the place came with a roommate. But i think i can make it work.
After i finished parking my car i grabbed some of my bags and went inside the building, i got on the elevator and clicked on my floor. On the hallway i unlocked my phone to check which was my apartment, apparently it was the last door. I knocked the door, but nobody answered, but i remembered on the mail my roommate sent that i could ask on the lobby for my key. After i successfully opened the door, i was in owe, it was a pretty cool and modern, my roommate has been here for about a month, and i can tell that she/he has great taste i left my stuff by the entrance and went to get everything left on the car.
On my way back on the elevator from my car i ran into someone, and as i fell on my butt, i heard a growl. "Fuck, watch where you are going". A really deep, raspy, sexy voice said. As i get up i see the most gorgeous deep green eyes, i get lost in them. As a kept staring he glared at me and instead of getting on the elevator, he just walked away towards the stairs as i wait for the elevator.
All the way to my floor i can't help thinking of that guy, he was really gorgeous, brown curly, long hair, with those piercing green eyes. Ughhh i don't even know him. I have to stop, for all i know i will never see him again.

Hiii, this is my first book, please tell me if you are liking it so i keep writing, be nice.