Therapy #13

DWAP - Therapy #13

---

"Xyra.," mahina niyang sambit habang unti-unting naglalakad patungo sa kinatatayuan 'ko.

Isang lasing na lasing na Vincent Sphinx Tyler ang nasa harap 'ko. I guess he was busy going to bars in the past few days. Ano nanaman bang problema nito?!

"Vynx, if you're gonna ruin my evening, just shut it," isasara ko na sana ang pinto sa pagmumukha niya but then he stepped inside, locking my body with his in one corner. I even saw him lock the door sa iisang segundo lang.

"Xyra," he clenched his jaw and held me tighter. Para na nga akong naiipit sa ginagawa niya. "Don't you love me anymore?"

Nagulat ako sa sinabi niya sa akin. Why is he asking me these things? Bakit biglaan?

"Vynx, you're drunk. Go home," I said while trying to push him with my puny little hands, but they were caught by Vynx's angry cold hands.

"I.. I saw you.. With Eric..," he said with teary eyes. Oh? Anong problema niya kay Eric? He was even very close to tears when he said that.

Noticing my confused reaction, he continued his sentence, "You were kissing.. Him."

And there, just there. Everything that happened came back to me all at once..

It was the day where we painted the elementary school. I guess we painted more to each other than the wall. The day was fun and enjoyable. Eric is such a good company..

It was a late night when we've decided to go to where my heart belongs to. It's a park where only Vynx and I made it a memorable place. The place where he bent down a knee and proposed.

We were just talking about stuffs and sharing the stories of our broken hearts.. Then we've just found ourselves kissing each other at the end. It was like me, craving for Vynx, and him, searching for his Tiffany. Then there was this tiny russle we've heard that made us stop. All along.. It was just Vynx, watching.

I came back to my senses when I heard him shout at me, "Xyra! I thought you love me! And now you're just.. Cheating?!"

My left eyebrow automatically raised and I pushed him as hard as I can. Well, since he was a well-built man and I'm just a girl who really lacks strength, I was still standing helplessly locked in Vynx's arms.

"How dare you say that to me! At ako pa ngayon ang nag-cheat?! Hell! What you did to me 4 months ago was extremely worse than watching us kiss!" I shouted in front of his face causing him to jerk away a few inches from me. I grabbed the chance to escape but he locked me in easily.

"Past is past, Xyra," he stated. Yeah, I know it was the past. But can you forgive me if I kept on reminiscing what happened on my fucking wedding day?! "We talked about that already, Xyra," he said with his soothing voice, leaning closer to my ear kissing it gently, "You already forgave me," and he bit my earlobe causing me to feel shivers across my spine.

"I know," I agreed, not knowing what to say as he gently kissed my ear towards the soft spot under it. I always feel vulnerable, weak, and helpless when it comes to Vynx.

He suddenly started sucking my neck shooting my tingles that I haven't felt before, "Xyra, why? Why did you kiss that motherfucking bastard?" he gritted through his teeth, in between his kisses.

"I.. I..." I found no words to utter. I just can't think of anything now except of his kisses.

"Shhhh.. Shhh. Let's just forget about that," his hands started roaming across my stomach towards my chest. This.. This is wrong, but it feels so right.

He grabbed my hips and automatically, I clutched both of my legs on his waist. He grabbed by ass in order to balance myself while we kiss passionately.

I suddenly felt leather on my back. Nakahiga na pala ako sa sariling sofa ko while Vynx is on top of me.

He grabbed the hem of my tops and pulled it up slowly. He locked his gaze with mine. Asking permission if we'll continue or not. I nodded and a twitch of smile curled on the corner of his lips.

And I know for sure, I'm definitely giving myself to my man..

---TBC---

Hi! Hello! So sorry kung ngayon lang ako nakapagupdate. So etong chapter na 'to ay mayBED SCENE. Sa next chapter pomarireveal kaya winawarn ko lang po ang mga below 18 readers ko (kahit 14 pa lang ako. XD) so ayun. Enjoy!