Chapter 10

"What this sign means?" Jungkook says and look at the star sign. "I think Jimin oppa did this sign. I dont know but maybe he is telling us something. " i say.

"His legs is injured and maybe he already know that killer will try to find him again." Jungkook says. Yeah..it make sense.

"But...you know what about this star. We doesnt have many clues. Other than this we only get two letters. A and E." I say.

"I dont know but i think there are someone that want all of us suffer. I am very sure. He or she wants all of us feel scared." Jungkook says.

"Yeah and we dont know what happend to April and Jimin oppa....we dont know that they still alive or not." I say.

"I think that killer will take more person. We must be alert. " Jungkook says.

"But...if there is no more person that he or she will take....they will no more clues that we will get." I say and Jungkook looks at me.

"Wait...i doesnt mean that i want more of our friends to be missing...or injured...i just feel curious who did this." I say.

"I understand. But the thing is we have to protect each other. Maybe we can think something to trap that killer." Jungkook says.

"Dont call him killer! We dont know he kills them or not." I say. The words killer give me goosebumbs.

"Okay...you have any better name?" Jungkook asks and i just shook my head. I dont know what to call that...person.

"Fine call him killer...whatever..it doesnt matter."i reply.

"Wait....i found this!" Jungkook say and show me a bracelet. "I think i saw this before." I say and look at the bracelet.

And it has a little blood stain.

Who wear this...

"I also think that this bracelet is familiar. But i cant remember who wear this." Jungkook says.

And finally something knock me...

Jungkook and I look at each other.

"Its April's bracelet." We both said in unison.

What is happening...?? Maybe you guys can comment what you guys think and guess who is the killer.

Vote and comment