The Morning After (EXO's Luhan x Girl's Day's Minah) |Kpop One Shots|

•Minah's Point Of View•

I rolled over towards his body, but he wasn't there, I sighed, he always had to wake up really soon for training. If only our promotions for the songs were at the same time I would be able to experience a good morning's wake up with him. I covered my head with the part of the blanket he was using, it smelt like a strong masculine smell. It's one of the things that make me want to come near him, his smell. I smiled to myself, that sounded like I was a psychopath. 

I can't believe that he can trust me after all that his fangirls have done to him, I should find a way reward him for it but it's hard to find something to give to a Kpop Idol, we truly are rich and we aren't that materialistic. 

I finally found the strenght enough to open my eyelids and the first thing that hit me hard was the light, he probably left the curtains open so that I would wake up soon and go to Music Bank /undercover/ to support him. He's so cute but the last time I did that he commited a mistake during his part because he saw me and had to smile. Pabo! (Stupid) I almost got caught...

I raised and noticed that all I was wearing was his white t-shirt and I wrapped the blanket around me, why am I still so nervous about my body? I probably had a trauma from all those hate comments towards me. I felt my eyes were beginning to tear up so I closed my eyes and tried to calm myself, Minah you can do it, it's okay. I breathed in the oxygen that I really needed. Being an idol is hard but it's worth it. I heard a ring, it came from my phone, I reached out towards it and unlocked it. The background was of my boyfriend for 2 years, Luhan. I stroked his cheeks, I wish we could see each other more, we only can meet like 4 days a month as we both are being promoted constantly to become the most important idols of Korea. I looked at my notifications, one whatsapp. I opened the app and found Luhan's text 

''I was hoping for you to be here, baby''

''Pabo, I already told you that if I went you would commit mistakes''

''I promise I won't, I need to see you know''

''...OK, but I won't be able to arrive today, I promise I will go tomorrow but if you make another mistake I'm never going to go''

''<3 Saranghae Minah, I promise I'll support your song too! 'Bye, bye, bye, out!' (the lyrics of a song of Girl's Day) See you soon~ /kiss/''

''/Kiss/ Good luck! Oppa hwaiting! (fighting)''

He became offline.

I quickly moved to the TV and looked for the channel of KBS to watch Music Bank and a few minutes later EXO came on, I started to sing alone all throught-out the song which was my favourite and all I could see was Luhan, it was as if the rest of the members weren't there. When they ended I could finally breath, but I still couldn't move my eyes from the TV. When they started to cound the points I closed them and started praying for anyone to hear me 'please let them win, please, please' Luckily, they won again. 

My mouth started to smile on it's own again, they truly deserve it they are really talented...

''You know my name, not my story'' - Minah (I really love this quote from her) 

PS: I've no idea if Minah is a virgin or not and please don't hate her for being in a Kpop story with Luhan, EXOtics we have to learn to hate less, express love, not hate <3 

Please be gentle with reviews, this is my first One Shot

And also - is there a name for the Luhan x Minah pair?