Chapter 7: Back Again

[Hana's POV]

The man stood in front of Taehyung and I. He was obviously shocked just by looking at his face. The bag he was carrying fell on the floor, not even picking it up. He kept on staring at me like he just saw a ghost. And most importantly, he knew my name. "Gab, are you okay?" Taehyung waved his hands in front of him as he went back to his senses. "Taehyung, is she really H-Hana?" he stuttered.

"Of course! What, you think you're hallucinating?" Taehyung said, laughing softly. Without me knowing, the man suddenly hugged me. What the-- my eyes widen in surprise. I was then shocked when I heard him sniffing. Is he crying? Taehyung pulled him away from me and said, "Yah, Gab, stop crying. It's not very manly. Do you want Luhan to scold you for crying in front of a girl?"

"I'm sorry. It's just that-- nevermind" he heaved a sigh and wiped his tears away, giving me a smile after. I don't know but I feel like I know them before, but I'm still confused. First, Kai telling me he is my friend. Second, Taehyung apologized to me, saying everything was his fault. Do I really know them? Were they my friends before? Did I just lose memories that I can't remember them? Most importantly, what happened to me before? All those questions were stuck in my mind, leaving them unanswered because I, myself, don't know the answer. "Are you okay?" a hand suddenly waved in front of me, making me go back to my senses. I looked at who did it. It was Taehyung. I nodded, giving him a small smile. He then smiled and said, "Let's go meet the others! I'm sure they'll be happy to see her" the man, who I assume is Gab, said.

"I agree! Let's go!" Taehyung held my wrist and pulled me, having no choice but to follow him. Others? So there are more? I'm really confused. Especially what happened back in the house. Who were those people who entered, causing Bohyeon to be in panic?

"Where are you taking her?" I suddenly heard a familiar voice. They both stopped their tracks, making me stop too. I look up, seeing Bohyeon glare at the two. My eyes widen and was about to run towards him, but Gab stopped me from doing so. I wanted to be beside him and hug him, but why is he stopping me? "I see you're still alive" Taehyung said, his voice with a hint of anger.

"Of course I am. What do you think you're seeing right now? A ghost?" Bohyeon chuckled lightly but eventually glared again. "Hand her to me" he seriously said.

"Why would we? You don't own her anyway" Gab said.

"You don't own her either" Bohyeon talked back with a smirk. I just stood there, confused. I just wanted to go home and never experience this ever again. "Why do you want her? Why, from all people, why her?" Taehyung asked. I just want to leave this place. Can't they just stop?

"Because I love--"

"Lies. Stop it already. You're just using her!" I was shocked to hear what Taehyung just said. Impossible. Why would Bohyeon use me when he loves me? What does Taehyung know anyway?

Bohyeon heaved a sigh, brushed his hair back, and said, "I'm not using her. In fact, I do love her" Taehyung clenched his fist, he was full of anger. By that, he ran towards Bohyeon with his fist ready to punch him. But Bohyeon disappeared, making my eyes wide in surprise. Someone suddenly hugged me from behind. I wasn't able to look at who it was because I was in shock.

Without me even knowing, I was already back in my room. What just happened?

=====

It's been a while since I last updated. I was in hiatus for a long time;-;

I've been really busy with school. I've been stressed too. I wanted to update this book so badly but I had too much work to do. I hope you understand.

I hope you like this chapter! I really thought of this carefully. Be sure to leave some comments. They really make me smile :)