Ross Lynch Not So Straight (A Ross Lynch and Josh Hutcherson Story)

Ross Lynch/Josh Hutcherson

This is a complete work of fan fiction I don't own anything mentioned and don't know the sexuality of the people mentioned so don't take it seriously. Nsfw.

"Josh this is your agent, I got you a gig on the new Disney show Austin and Ally" said Josh's agent Randall. "I want to be taken seriously as an actor not as a dumb kids show actor" He said then realizing that hot actor Ross Lynch was on it and shouted " I'm so excited" out of confusion his agent responded with "what? oh never mind your flight leaves in 1 hour"

Josh couldn't focus with that hot piece of ass walking around so the director said let's take an early lunch and gave all the actors a 2 hour brake. Ross came up to josh and invited him to his trailer. When josh got there he couldn't think of anything to say so he brought up Rosses band R5, after hearing Ross talk about the band for half an hour josh said "Hey I notice you have a guitar I've always wanted to lean will you show me?" Ross brought out a guitar and gave it to josh, Ross than sat behind josh and help him play a g cord. When both of there arms touched they were at a point if no return. Josh turned around and gave Ross a kiss it didn't take long for Ross to allow entry. After a few minutes of making out the both pulled of there shirts showing there lightly defined abs. Ross exclaimed "Josh I've never done this before please be gentle" josh responded with a kiss. Josh pulled down Rosses pants to reveal an uncut 7 inch cock. Josh pulled the skin back and teased the tip with his tongue which resulted in a deep moan from his new lover, he went to the base and licked up it before he took the whole 7 inches in his awaiting mouth. Josh bobbed for a good 5 minutes before Ross moaned "fuck me josh" Josh went to Rosses slightly hairy boy hole and started to lick. Unfamiliar with this feeling Ross just moaned. Josh sucked on his fingers and inserted the first digit. Ross loved the feeling and said "just shove it in already" so josh wiped out his cut 8 inches and slowly inserted it to Rosses aching hole. Once he was all the way in he gave Ross a moment to adjust. Once Ross adjusted josh fucked him like there was no tomorrow. Ross kept screaming "fuck me harder" "make me cum" "oh my god that dick feels great" once they both started to feel there orgasms approaching they sucked each other off in the sixty-nine position until the cummed in each others mouths. The got up and took a hot shower together before going back on set. Through this all Ross realized he wasn't that straight after all!