Chapter 4 || Unwanted Guest

<Michael's Big Brother, Luke as Mario Bianco > <Song is called: Illuminated By: Hurts love them ❤️ anyways thoughts It would go great with this chapter>

Michael's POV

"What are you doing here?" Was the first thing he said, with hatred in his voice.

"Oh, I was just on my way to a friend's house and I just so happen to make a quick stop at the pack house." Luke said. "But, enough with all this aren't you gonna introduce your mate?"

"That's our mate, to you Luke!" Damon says, showing his vampire eyes.

"Ooh! I see now, yes." He said, with a smile.

"What's so fucking funny, bub?"

"Damon! Don't let your anger get the best of you, I'll handle this, okay?"

"Ugh, your right. He's not even worth my time dealing with him. If you need us just howl, or mind link either of us well be sure to come." Damon says, changing his eye color back to his black ones. "Thank you, and make sure you take little mate as well."

"I was way ahead of you."

On queue, Damon grabbed Allan off the counter and headed upstairs with, Tyler and Mason close behind.

"You know you're not suppose to be hear, nor set foot on the pack's ground. You know what you did that day was unforgivable and for that you was banished from ever coming back here again."

"But that was so long ago, why do you have to hold a grudge on me baby bro'?"

"I'm holding a grudge because your a freaking monster! In our last pack, you went on a freakin rampage because you found out that dad picked me to the next alpha not you! Why you think I've been trying to get away from you? I don't want it to happen again."

"Well I would say that day was bloody I might add. And for a ten year old to go through that must be horrible." He says with no sympothy what's so ever in his voice.

"You know that was a horrible experience for a ten year old, seeing our pack being killed by a monster I call a brother. But... in the end look who was the superior though. That's right m-" Michael got lifted off the floor with Luke having his hand wrapped around his neck.

"Shut the hell up! I should've killed you when I slathered our pack. But I choose not to from the kindness of my heart. But it seems that I was wrong... and you know something little brother... it felt something like this."

"What do yo- Ahhh!"

Luke, had stabbed Michael in his stomach with his claws having bits of blood seeping out from it.

"Remember this little brother because next time... it might just be your last." With that, Luke takes out his claws and heads into the opposite direction.

"W-will see... B-big broth-er."
___
Allan's POV

I felt something was wrong. Like I could feel what that person is feeling, and it felt bad. I turned around seeing, Damon, Mason and Tyler all just sitting down on the bed which was currently Tyler's room.

Tyler asked me what was wrong seeing that I had an uneasy face expression.

"What's wrong little mate?" He asks me.

"S-something's wrong... I feel it inside of me like someone's hurt." I said, with my hands on my head.

"Hey, Calm down. Now tell us who's hurt?" All my mates look at me worriedly wondering what's wrong with me.

"It-its..." Didn't get to finish my sentence since, Damon just got up fast with his red eyes that I'm starting to like now.

"I smell blood..."

Everyone eyes went wide and the next thing their running out of Tyler's room going downstairs with me close behind them.

Once we eventually made it down stairs all of ours eyes went wide. We all saw, Michael with blood coming through his shirt. I rushed over to him pushing pressure on his wound that he got.

'I'm okay, Allan. It's only just a little wound it'll heal eventually." He says, with a warm smile.

I didn't know it, but soon I was crying. I hate when I cry it makes me feel weak and most of all weak in front of my mates.

"Allan, baby it's gonna be okay. Look see I'm lready healing." Michael said, putting his not so bloody hand on Allan's cheek making him feel better.

"Yeah, listen to Michael, Allan it's gonna be okay. Also what happend and where did, Luke go?" Mason says, rubbing his back to help sooth his crying.

"Well... we started talking and the conversation ended when we went into the whole my brother murdering our old pack and the next thing I knew he has me on the wall with his claws in my stomach then he left."

"Sounds like a nice family reunion I might say." Mason said.

"Yep. You could say that."

"Now how about we head upstairs and take care of that wound you got, Michael. Oh and get little mate since he feel asleep on your arm."

"Awe, how cute and your right. Tyler and Damon come help me up the stairs and Mason take, Allan to my room so he can rest."

"Okay, Alpha."

____

Now that y'all know who's Michael's brother and a little bit of what happened in their past you know that he's not a good guy.

But anyways hoped you enjoyed this update and I'll update again as soon as I can. Until then bye bye.