The next morning I was awoken by the sound of the ebony ravens calling into the cold, peaceful morn. I ran to the window which I flung open and took a deep breath of sea air, it made me feel refreshed and woke me up somewhat. "Natori!" My father yelled running up the stairs. I bolted out of bed and ran down the stairs panicking.

"Yes" I answered running into the kitchen.

"The general has sent for you and he has asked for you to rejoin the army, the scourge has been seen off the borders of Silvermoon" he told me.

"What?" I asked as my father put my armour on the table.

"You're needed to fight" he answered. So I got washed and then my father helped me to strap my armour on.

"Be careful" he told me. "Please return to us!" He ordered.

"I shall"I nodded. Selvaris was crying and begging me not to leave. "I have to" I told her hugging her and kissing the top of her head. My mother hugged me after, we then walked outside, I took up my shield and sword in hand, then walked outside where my mount was tacked up and ready. I hugged my father who hugged me back tightly and didn't want to let go.

"Please return!" Selvaris cried echoing my fathers words back to me

"I promise" I said, hugging her one last time, then I slid one foot into the stirrup, grasped a handful of reins and mane then pulled myself up onto my mounts back, he neighed a little. My parents walked to the gate with me, my father opening the gate and then I made my way to the city of Silvermoon. As soon as I cleared Sunstrider isle I made my way to Silvermoon at a gallop.

I slowed to a walk as I walked through the great gates,many soldiers were gathered around in the Court Of The Sun. "Tori its good to see you again" Draheair, Noraeradis and Savaen greeted me.

"You too gentlemen" I replied making my steed bow to them, then they returned the gesture with their mounts.

"Brave soldiers of Silvermoon, we thought the battle of the scourge was over after Quel 'Thalas but they have been brave enough to attack once again. You must work together, no man is to go unaccounted for. You must protect the weak" Our captain paused looking around at us all, till his eyes landed on me. "Attack with pride and strength." I rode next to Noraeradis, he tried to keep the chatter up as his nerves were fraying.

I used to do the same thing when I first joined the army, so I allowed him to talk even though my thoughts weren't really there. Koltiras face in my mind, how proud he would be of me. But since Thassarian took my love from me I've heard he's not the same. We were soon out of Silvermoon and were now marching through the land of the Forsaken we had to fight otherwise we die. It's wasn't just the scourge but Worgens were joining the battle to, I had noticed the temperature has dropped and so I pulled my cloak tighter around my shoulders.

A Worgen had stalked behind my steed and pulled me down, throwing me to the floor I fought as hard as I could till it broke my blade in half, in between its teeth the thing was a bleeding, red foaming mess. It didn't intimidate but I chocked the animal in a headlock and then with one sharp twist the target was silenced. I clicked my hear over my shoulders and moved onto my next target, this fight went on for a couple of minutes till finally the poor puppies retreated and we came to the our initial fight.

The scourge had plundered the Ghost lands and killed almost everyone. I saw a green rune blade being wielded by a blood elf, thinking it was my Koltira I bolted over but the the Death Knight turned around and ran me through. I cried out and dropped to my knees just as I thought I was about to fall back a pair of arms landed under my back, I look up at my saviour and see its Koltira, he green eyes replaced with blue ones, he just stared down at me.

I looked to me and saw Thassarian killing the Death knight who stabbed me. "Do her the honour I gave you" Thassarian told him, resting a hand on his shoulder.

"No!" I chocked on my own blood. "I...c...can...be healed" I gurgled, my head flopping back limply in my lovers arms.

"I...I can't!" He stuttered dropping me to the ground gently, he snatched his sword from the dirt and left me, my hand resting on my side applying all the pressure I could as I faded and wilted away like a cut rose. Thassarian only smiled down at me, almost like he was happy and now had Koltira to himself.

"Please" I begged but he was too far to hear. My eyes rolled up to the stars, and just as I a thought I wheezed my final breath, I was once again hauled into someone's arms and taken back to a camp that had now been set up on the forsaken front this had become our infirmary, I was laid down gently next to Noraeradis but we were both crowded by Draheair and Savaen.

"Did you see him?" Savaen asked.

"No" I lied shaking my head.

"You will find him one day" Draheair said resting his hand on my shoulder. I found my eyes closing once again, I heard the desperate cries of my friends since they were supposed to keep me awake but I was weak and couldn't support myself.
I woke up and I found that I was laying by the river in Sunstrider isle, no longer in my dirty armour laying on the ground.

"Wake up sleeping beauty" A familiar voice called. That was when it hit me that I was laying on something warm, I looked up and saw my eyes connecting with bright jade green eyes, his long blonde hair fell down past his shoulders perfectly, shining gold as how I'd always remembered it, he was smiling at me. "You've been asleep for hours" he added, resting a hand on my cheek and rub his thumb across my jawline softly. I found myself leaning into his touch, this I had missed so much.

His hand soon grew cold, his smile dropped. He turned pale, his eyes transitioned from green to blue, his mail turning to saronite. His gloved hand burning my skin, I screamed and that was when I woke up, all three elves staring at me.